second

Harry was my Anchor, he was my soulmate and meant everything to me.

Past - before Harrys death

I remember that day like it was yesterday. School was cancelled that day because there were too much snow, and the ways up to the school were blocked. I was really bored so i decided to call Harry, maybe he wants to come over and we chill or play some playstation.

"Hey Haz, here's Lou wanna hang out? Im really bored"
"Course, will be there in 5" i got a quick answer.

Five minutes later, the doorbell rang. My Mom was at work so we were alone in the whole house.

We just played fifa and GTA a few hours while drinking tea and eating sweets. It was getting late so Harry just decided to call his Mom to tell her that he's staying the night. It was no big deal because Anne, saw me as his second son.

"Can i take a shower, Lou?" He asked after theee more rounds of fifa.

"My house is your house, you know where the bathroom is"

And with that he was disappeared in the bathroom. I decided to grab a blanket and cuddled me in, because it was kinda cold.
After a few minutes Harry came out of the Bathroom only with a towel on his waist.

I often saw him shirtless, it was no big deal. We often went swimming together, and stuff and i never cared much about his body. I mean, i was maybe a little jealous about his abs, bc i wasn't that fit like him. But nothing more.
But this day was just different.
When i saw him standing there without shirt, with his wet and messy hair i couldn't believe my eyes. His cheeks were flushed, just like his lips. But it was the most perfect shade of pink you could imagine.
Also i've never realized how long his eyelashes are. They were a perfect Frame for his beautiful green eyes.

His eyes, wow they were so beautiful, it's like i saw the sun, the moon and all the stars in them. The shade of green was just perfect, it was not to light and not to dark. I caught myself just staring at him. It felt like i lost myself inside his eyes.

My eyes wandered down his jawline, down to his neck and his collar bones. His breast was really fit, and the cutest thing ever were his three nipples, yes he got an extra one. Sooner I always joked about it, but no i just saw him in a different light. Everything on him was beautiful, like the most perfect thing you can imagine. There were no flaws i saw, every single inch of his body seemed perfect for me at this moment.

My eyes started to slide down again, proceeded to his belly, over his tattoo.
It was a butterfly. Beautiful, it suit him really good. And the look of his fit body and his abs sent a shiver through my body. I just hoped he hadnt realized.

Under his belly button was this little hair line, it was the only hair he had left on his torso, his breast was clean shavem. But it looked just wonderful, and kinda sexy. A few drops, of water were left in this line of hair.

The towel he had around his waist, was placed really low, so his hip bones clearly stand out. My eyes explored the edge of his towel. Wow he was such a beautiful person, why i never saw this before.

I saw a huge bulge under this towel and i just could imagine, what size his not so little friend has to have.

Wait. What was happening? Did i started to fall in love with my best friend? But i wasn't gay. So not that i knew of it. But maybe i was? Thousand thoughts and questions were running through my head. Ok maybe i was gay, i had only girlfriends since now but why not change that? I mean, that I'm actually having this sight of Harry did mean that i'm having feelings for him.
But what i knew was, that he wasn't.
He was kind of a player. He had alots of girls and alot of one night stands. And also he never looked me in that way like i looked at him right now.

I knew i could tell him everything, but this time i wasn't sure anymore.
I had to think about what happened, i had to get clear my feelings, before i tell him anything. It could ruin anything if it was too early and i would realize but that isn't what i want.

I was glad that Harry didn't notice that i looked at him for at least three minutes. He was busy with getting his hair in the row. Then he dressed with an oversized sweater and his boxers he left here. He always had a few clothes in my house, because he often just stayed the night when he was too tired to get home.

"Wanna get to order some pizza lou? I pay this time!" He shouted from the bathroom.

With this, he interrupted my thoughts.
My heart started to race and i felt tingles in my stomach when i heard his voice.

"S..Sure" i stuttered.

"Good you know what i take, the usual" Harry laughed
Yes i knew, the usual: a large pepperoni with double cheese and crusty Edge.
I knew basically everything about him, his likes, his dislikes, how he acts when he's sad or something depresses him, how his eyes crinkle when he's happy, how his mood changes when he's tired. Like i said, almost everything.
But the one thing i didn't knew was, what he's feeling about me.

__________________________

Soooo, second chapter :)

Thoughts ?

Have a nice day , kat xx

Twitter: @poetslwt