Chapter 14

Suddenly daisy pricked her ears she herd something .
It got louder and louder daisy lifted her head she know the for sound of hoof beats .
daisy got up slowly ready for another fit to protect her owner .
As the nosies reached them daisy recognised the horse it was a dapple Gary stallion who look a bit like daisy but withe a darker Gary rump .
He toled daisy every time may and daisy when past the house where the Gary horse liver he would say to daisy "if we had a foal it would be beautiful because you are beautiful. daisy said " o brother  the thing  i do for you may".casper " was the stallion name ."omg there the beautiful mare stay cool casper " he said too him self ."she come over what do i do"daisy how are you."
" i need your help my own  is sleeping on the ground and she wont get up " come on i show you casper "ok i will help"
daisy trot ahead and casper canter after . when they stopped they when they reached mae .
" may may can you hear me " tomas said as he jumped down for casper and when over to may. may did not answer. i have to get help tomas said as he sourced his pocket for his phone . Then he remembers he left on the table in the kitchen because he though he back in 30 minutes " we have too gallop back to the riding center .
tomas jumped swiftly on to casper back and casper galloped off as fast as he could . casper shouted over the wind "i will be back as soon as i can "said casper .
" ok hurry  "said daisy but to tomas all he could hear was neighing .

hop u like this update . This is a fictional story by a the way 😃🐴