chapter 40

A big gray stallion galloped through the woods jumping log that were 1 meter in hight with such essay that a show jumping would be proud of.
his dark gray mane flowing in the wild showing he free spirt .
His chest had strong mussels and his hooves had some ware and tear from the tuff turan.
He had a slight cut up above his left eye as a result of fitting other stallion for there mares.
He had a brand mark on his neck he got when he was a young foal and still bared the scare under his jaw for humans put a head collier put on too tight and them thinking they could tame him .
They Had Another Thing Coming .
At a young age they had to fitting for servile his herd got corralled in to a pen by a choper .
he was only two at the time raceing after his mother ( the lead mare) who was already pregnant with another foal for the same shire the great black stallion jet who had tryed desperately to calm down his herd and lead the away but to no use .
A young mare was leading the herd in to a blind panic right in to the cradle.
The young coalts mother had made a decision to stay at the back at a slower passed to stay with her young foal.
When the herd realize that it was a trap it was too little too late .
They separated the staillon for his mare and he was not happy about it .
They had pushed him in to a crush were he couldn't kick or turn back they the.
check his hart and his pulse with a aggressive jet .
jet was not scared he was smart and knew what they were doing .
jet was the type of mustang that wasn't afraid of anything and at 18.9hh he had know resone too everyone and everything was afraid of him for his sheer size and for his power .

A vet had up a injection in to jet for worms with the sudden jab jet had reared and there was aloud crack and it wasn't for jet .
it was from the vet when he was pushing in the fluid in through the surging he had got his arm crush between the horse and the bars of the gate .
After one day the humans let them go as all the horse were healthy and strong.
They had taken three yearling from the heard so to keep the mustang population down. They would be taken to loving home who would take the time to get to know them .

When they were let free agen wile the other horses were galloping to there freedom jet waited for his favorite mare and his son .
lightly muzzling his mare affectedly then sniffing the young colts brand marking (to show he had got his vacation and was one of the few to be let run wild and free) jet snorted and swished his head.
he going back home to were he belonged with his family .

now as he galloped  though the wood he had inherited his father herd and was now older and was looking for his sister who had go missing for six months ago.
He was prepared to find her and bring her back to the herd .

pauls p.o.v

As i emptied my wheelbarrow i hared  a horse come in to the  yard as i was picking up the now emptily wheelbarrow .
i turned around and came face to face with a great big gray stallion he must of been 18 or 19hh at lest .
i stumbled back  he just sniffed me and  walk over to the barn stared look in a each stable.
" ok that new" I spoke
he was vary strange he had the longest mane and tail i had ever seen .
i ran to the mare barn .

when i got there i saw may she had the radio on as she was mucking out and was singing along to lost boy by ruth B
" i am a lost  boy from Neverland usually hang out with peter pan "
she was a good singer.
anyway stay focused.
" may " i shouted .
" o sorry didn't see you there she smiled and brushed a pice of her hair behind her ear".
" well am there this huge grey stallion and he free around the yard ".
" o no. that just great someone left there stall door open ."
"am i dont think he tame may".
she seem slightly stunned
" he had no white marking "?
" am ya he has one with stock on his right hind leg and he has a wired number thing on his neack ."
" o no it must be one of the wild stallion but why would he come he .? i will call dad he at the cross country course at the moment ,mum look at a new riding school horse."
"ok perfect but in the meantime what will we do?"
" ok try and get him out of the darn and close the bar door .i will bring in the mares ."
zoe, lilly,zara and eve help me bring in the mare in to there stables.
when dad got back he brought in the mare and foals in to the barn first as a stallion been around could be a real treth to the foals.

ok how was that better i think .
🕸🕸🕸αиуωαуѕ hope you had a нαρρу нσℓℓσωєєи. 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃