chapter 18

after breakfast  on Monday mornings
"yes it seem like i only just got out of hospital and i am put back in "may said to Zara as she slowly walk in to the kitchen and seat down at the table were Zara was finishing her cereal.
Alex was  already out on a hack with on of his upcoming horses.
"will you won't be in a hurry to get back riding now  "janet said as she walked in to the room.
"ya i won't you don't have to worry "mum .
"i will make shore she doesn't  get back on the horses until she readily". Zara said .
janet was drinking her coffee as she look at her watch and  to said Zara you "better hurry up or you miss you bus ".
"well luck for you you don't have to go to school "Zara said as she picked up her bag.
may laugh "ya i guess".
Zara walk out the door as may say bye.
Zara got on the bus and walked to the middle part of the bus and seat down and stared to tack out her iPhone she had got for her birthday.
"hey Zara where May ?said Tomas.
He was sitting in the seat behind her beside a new boy she didn't know .
"o didn't you hear she got her appendix out " Zara said  as she turned back to her phone .
"o right ".he said as he turned back and stared talking to the new boy .
she then revived a tex from  may .

hey girl hope you have a good day  at school even though you heat school tell clare and rachel i was asking for them 🦄🐴 may

Zara  tex back 
ya school fun i tall rachel and clare. ps your boyfriend just asked where you were .👫💏💑

Zara  day at school.
The bus stop and everyone got off to go to school.
Zara got out to go to her locker to put her book away but as she was about to put her book in to her locker some one hit her form behind making her drop  the book she was carrying.
she when to pick them up when the new boy that seat beside Tomas that morning on the bus turned around to help Zara pick up her book. "sorry I wasn't watching where i was going " said the boy.
Zara stop as the boy passed her book .
"your Zara right". he asked smiling
"ya "
"i am Paul i just moved here from the city "
" o " Zara said as she tuck the book from his hand .
Then their hand touched and they both looked in to each other eyes.
Paul had reddish fare hair short on both side but thick in the middil he had blue eyes
and he had  freckles on his noise.
That made him look cute .
Tomas suddenly intruded then calling Paul .
"i better go he said as he got up i see you around Zara it was nice meeting you he "said smiling and blush in a bit" .
" ya i will see you later " Zara gave a shy smile her cheeks burred red as Paul back away still looking at her as he meet up with his friends  and walked away looking back a odd time .
Zara turned back to her locker.
"OMG who was that clare said to Zara.
"His cute but not my type but you on the other hand".
as clare said this she nudged Zara.
Zara tuned around her cheeks still roses.
"O you like him don't you .omg you do ".
" no i don't I don't even know him ".
"but you want to know him ".
"Come on we better get to p.e "rachel said joying them .
"what happened to you Zara your gone red "suddenly look at Zara as the walked with the p.e bags to the gym.
"it a long story " Zara said
" we got time . Zara got a in love interest" clare said to rachel .
"ooo since when". rachel said
"i think it cute". said clare
"o great now you will not shut up about it o great ".