She Always Carried her Beautiful Smile

Victoria Anderson lives her life the way every Teen does. She was beautiful, not like those girls in the magazines though. She was beautiful for the way she Thought. She was beautiful for the sparkle in her eyes, for her ability to make other people smile when her whole world was upside down. No, She wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as looks. She was beautiful for something deep down to her soul. she was just a Normal teen who believes that Hanging out with the popular people will do nothing but ruin her. Just a Normal teen Who, Despite the hurts, scars and bruises, after all those trials, never gives up . Who is strong because she knows her weaknesses. Who despite of the drama makes sure not to look back. Who looks back only to see how far she has come. Who despite of everything that happens tries to 'Always carry her beautiful smile'. They say that Sometimes you don't realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. Will her greatest weakness make her realize her own strength? Will she make it till the very end? Will a Girl like her fall for a guy like Nathan? The guy who has girls falling all over him all the time? The guy who has the i don't care about anyone attitude? The guy who doesn't love anyone but himself? Will falling in love with Nathan Bert make her life easier? Will he break her or make her up? Will the playboy fall for her? Will she still carry that beautiful smile of hers?