chapter 1

I partially started opening my eyes when I noticed I had woken up on a cushiony substance, and a green eyed angel staring right at me.

"Good morning, princess." He said in a soft tone. His blonde curls framing his darting green eyes.

   I stared in awe. I was confused. When I finally got myself together and was ready to talk, he stopped me.

   He jumped on the bed and unbuttoned my denim shirt, starting to bite the top part of my black lace bra.

   I tried to push him off, but his biceps rejected the force. I looked deep into his eyes and gathered the courage to say, "Are you going to hurt me?".

   He stared up and down at my body, and then, he placed his hands by my lower stomach and started to make his way down.

   My pulse started rising and I couldn't speak a word. By now I was fully undressed, and he was now taking his jacket off. "You're welcome." he said gently. With my lips quivering, I couldn't make a word out.

   He was unbuttoning his blue checkered shirt, automatically revealing his tight six pack, sharp as a blade. He lowered his zipper on his black pantsuit. I took a deep breath, my stomach being sucked in. I exhaled.

   He stood there in his Calvin Klein boxers, looking like he just came out of the magazine. "I'll be back" he warned. He entered a closet and came back out with hand cuffs. He locked me to the bed, one arm on each side. Then it began.

   My pacing breath I suppose was bothering, because he turned on some romantic music. All I could say for that night was that it was tiring, but I kinda enjoyed it...

"Who is the special lady receiving this treat?" he asked.

"I'm Alexis."