Hi my name is Jaden

---------------------------Still Alex's p.o.v-----------------

Hi I'm Jaden. He said. I pretended as if I didn't know who he was,I acted uninterested.

Yeah hi. I said calmly. I turned around to continue walking but he grabbed my wrist," you know,its rude to not tell someone your name" he whispered in my ear. Man he was hot. I'm Alex,I said as a slight smile broke my face. He smirked. He looked me up and down checking me out. He bit his lip. " Well Alex, at least let me get you another shirt" no thanks. I said, I can afford my own shirt. " I'm just being nice girl" he said to me. I agreed, but first i had to tell Mia and Emily where I was so we walked back to Starbucks,when we walked in people began looking at us,luckily no fans were here so we went over and sat at the table where Emily and Mia sat. 'Guys I'm going to go get a new shirt Jaden made me spill my tea all over it.'i told them. The looked shocked, "okay," emily said. "but do you guys wanna sit with us for a while first?" damn. She asked him to stay. I mean he's hot and everything but I don't want him to be sitting with us. "Sure" Jaden said. We all chatted for a while.

------------------------- Jadens p.o.v-----------------------

I was walking down the street minding my own business when a girl walked right into me,she fell onto the ground. She had spilled her drink all over her shirt, oh um sorry about your shirt. I told her. She started yelling at me,I looked at her shirt,she had a great body,she was really hot, then I looked up at her face. Wow. She had gorgeous long blonde hair and her lips were red and full, her eyes?oh man her eyes. They were a colour I've never seen before,they were so beautiful I could stare into them forever. She was perfect.i gotta have her. 'Hi I'm Jaden" I said flirting. She seemed uninterested.. Why didn't she like me?i knew she knew who it was. " um hi" she said and began walking away. The fact she didn't seem interested made me like her even more. 'You know it's rude not to tell someone your name' I said sexily in her ear. She told me her name was Alex. I offered to buy her a new shirt which she eventually agreed to. I followed her to Starbucks where two girls sat at a table,wow they were both hot too! But nothing on Alex. "Jaden this is Emily and Mia' she said. I loved the way she said my name. The blonde one asked us to sit and I said yes much to Alex's disgust. We chatted for a while then Alex and I went to the jack wills store in the mall to get her a new shirt.

She tried it on and I gave her the money to pay for it. Wow she's so hot. I watched as the guy at the till flirted with her. It made me strangely jealous.

------------------------------Alex's point of view------------------

I got the shirt and laughed as the guy at the till flirted with me. He was gorgeous. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my waist as a husky voice whispered in my ear,you ready? Jaden asked. I walked out of he store with him. Then we met up with Mia and Emily. Jaden said he would mind our bags and my cellphone while we went to the bathroom. I came back and Jaden gave us our stuff and we said goodbye. He hugged me,he was so warm. Mia Emily and I went back to my house. ( this is my house https://www.google.ie/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=672&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=NaWbUfHEBcbB7Aay-oDQDw&q=mansion+in+la&oq=mansion+in+la&gs_l=img.1.0.0l2j0i24l8.2662943.2666848.0.2668042.13.12.0.1.1.0.123.1063.9j3.12.0...0.0...1c.1.14.img.nj1d7zfAH4k#biv=i%7C104%3Bd%7Cesyuc8KudjthKM%3A ) we went into my living room got some snacks and went upstairs ( my living room. https://www.google.ie/search?q=awesome+living+room&hl=en-GB&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=g7CbUayaAYvd7Qb5yYDAAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C23%3Bd%7CTbtffC6lNZ8I_M%3A ) we opened my bedroom door and sat on my bed ( this is my room https://www.google.ie/search?hl=en-GB&biw=1024&bih=672&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=ObGbUYifBo-O7AauyoGYBg&q=huge+cool+bedroom&oq=huge+cool+bedroom&gs_l=img.3...149147.151187.0.151783.5.5.0.0.0.0.97.340.5.5.0...0.0...1c.1.14.img.O5D4msCgqh4#biv=i%7C19%3Bd%7CJTLuacwkMpY06M%3A )

"Soo Al, Jaden frickin' Smith! Omg omg are you guys dating?i seen him checking you out! Did you get his number? He's so gorgeous,you two should totally date" I was bombarded with all these questions at once. " guys!! No!" I shouted. Okayyyy said Emily with a wink. My phone buzzed so I opened my message to see it was from someone in my messages as Cutie;)

Text; hey beautiful is Jaden;)

Me; hey Jaden, I don't remember asking for your number?x

Jaden ; I took the liberty of putting it in myself today while you guys were in the bathroom;)

Me; what happened to just asking me like a regular person? x

Jaden; girl you and I both no you wouldn't have given it to me;)

Who's that?! Emily and Mia said simultaneously. It's uh nobody. I told them. Omg it's Jaden! Said Mia. Omg what's he saying?does he want to hook up?Emily asked. Guys! Your moms are here. Thank god for my mom. I said goodbye and the both got into their cars and drove off. I immediately got back to texting Jaden. We talked for hours then I told him I was sleepy so Ill talk to him another time. I think I really like him.

Authors note; hey guys! Ill update as soon as I get a few reads! How do you like it so far? Who should Mia and Emily end up dating?what do you think will happen next? Let me know!x