Starry Room

*A'n : hey guys,first off I hope you enjoy this story! Eeep! It's my first one! If you want me to write about someone in particular or include you in a story Ect let me know! Tell me what you think should/shouldn't happen. Love you guys!

Ps,I my spelling seems a little off its not,it's just I'm Irish and we spell differently here than the us! Anyways enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------Alex P.O.V-------------------------------------

Guys come on! 'Just a second' Emily shouted. Emily and Mia have been my bestfriends since like forever. We grew up together our dads are all big in the business world and our moms are great friends. Tomorrow was our last day of school for the summer and we decided to go shopping. We all had different styles, Mia was the sporty tomboy who hated wearing dresses yet always looked cute,she has long dark brown hair that went just to her hip,she was brown with sparkling hazel eyes. Emily was the girlie one,I was girly too but she was more like pink pink and more pink. She has really light died blonde hair and deep brown eyes. Mia was the life of the

party and Emily was the funny bimbo, then there's me. I have long naturally blonde hair and a turquoise coloured eyes. I'm tan,but nothing special compared to these two, I was kinda shy yet outspoken,sorta un describable.

I looked at Emily and Mia as they ran down the stairs, Mia as usual, wearing a hat,a denim jacket and some skinny jeans ( https://www.google.ie/search?q=swag+style+girls&aq=0&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=faGbUYytG6Sp7AaO6IDAAQ&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=f6GbUY7qILHQ7AaSuYCABA#biv=i%7C49%3Bd%7C2QufUjhuM8hM_M%3A )

She still looked cute though,and Emily wore a pink dress,classic girly Emily ( https://www.google.ie/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=768&bih=928&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=MqSbUfHSB-SM7AbzxYGYCg&q=chloe+harwood&oq=chloe+harwood&gs_l=img.3...51639.57989.0.58466.16.15.1.0.0.0.109.1188.13j2.15.0...0.0...1c.1.14.img.EHrHsRhzRHU#biv=i%7C153%3Bd%7CQEPSSSmysq0IFM%3A )

And I wore a blue jack wills top,a flower headband and some dark denim shorts ( https://www.google.ie/search?um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=ZqKbUb25LrKP7Aagw4C4Bw&q=tan+blonde+tumblr+girl&oq=tan+blonde+tumblr+girl&gs_l=img.3...50093.55189.0.55496.22.21.0.0.0.0.137.1658.15j6.21.0...0.0...1c.1.14.img.EOd18jaaAnw&biw=768&bih=928&sei=NKWbUZbqLbGf7AbRuIGADA#biv=i%7C3%3Bd%7CfujV2XpBDjfeRM%3A )

Once we were all ready we headed to the mall. We picked up some really cute outfits! I got a lilac top and some light denim shorts and a pair of glitter vans, Mia got some black converse a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt and Emily got a pink shirt with a white denim waistcoat jacket it was really cute. Afterwards we all went to Starbucks,Mia got a hot chocolate Emily had a latte and I got an iced tea. Man I love iced tea so much. But it makes me pee. Brb guys! I gotta go pee! I told Emily and Mia as they nodded and laughed.

I walked out of Starbucks and headed back to the main mall to go to the bathroom. I was walking down the ally when someone with a black hoodie on bumped into me. I fell onto the ground. " hey can you try watch where your going next time! Pull down your hood and you might actually be able to see where you are walking!" I shouted at the person. "Likewise" said the stranger and he chuckled, I could tell he was a guy now although I still couldn't see his face. His voice was really raspy, he pulled his hood down and looked at me. Hum sorry about your shirt,he said. I look down and realise I'd fallen right into a puddle,great my new shirt was ruined. He glanced up at my face,when his eyes met mine I knew exactly who he was. Jaden Smith just bumped into me!

---------------------------Still Alex's p.o.v-----------------

Hi I'm Jaden. He said. I pretended as if I didn't know who he was,I acted uninterested.