The date

A.n ...

Hey guys I'm so sorry I took so long to update I just had unreal writers block! I've lost interest in this story to be honest because I don't feel like it can go anywhere however I WILL MOST DEFINITELY be including jaden in some of my other stories, don't worry! So I'm gonna power through cos I know a few people read it! Anyway enjoy!!!

I looked at my clock,I had three hours until jaden came. So I went up to my room,I started on my homework,when I finished I went into my ensuite and took a shower,I let the warm water run down my back as I washed my hair with my melon scented shampoo.i hopped out of the shower and dried my long blonde hair, I applied some light foundation,some mascara to my curly lashes and some clear gloss. I went to my wardrobe to find something to wear,I found a white flows dress that came to mid thigh with pink tiny Daisy's all over it,I wore a blue denim waistcoat and my white blazers I curled my hair to loose curls and then I was ready to go. I went down and fed my dog and just then the door bell rang, I opened the door to find Jaden leading against the frame. "Ready to go babe?" He flashed his million dollar smile, "um sure " I walked out he tried to hold my hand but I shied away, "you look gorgeous" jaden whispered in my ear, we walked out and he ushered me into a limo,he was wearing black jeans a blue msft tee and some black vans,he has a diamond in his right ear and some bracelets on his wrists.

I sighed as I got into the limo,the fact that he thought I'd be even fazed by any of this insulted me,I don't want some guy to drive me around in flashy cars going to expensive places,it's just not me. Jaden noticed I was off,"something wrong?do you not like it?" He questioned,

"No uhm it's fine,I I just thought you were more than this,all the money?"

"Alex,I am. I just wanted to impress you.." He sighed, I could tell I'd upset him.

"You being just you,impresses me."I smiled

A smirk appeared on his face, "so you like me huh?" He cheekily asked,there's the jaden I know.

'"Hmm,we will see.." I trailed off. Just then jaden stopped the limo,pulled me out and said" c'mon we will walk, where do ya wanna go?" He asked,I smiled,he's so sweet.

Uhm how about the park,it's a perfect day," I beamed.

"You're perfect," he whispered in my ear.and with that we went off to the park,I saw someone I didn't think I'd ever see again..