If We Stand Together, We Will Be Unbroken

Alex's POV

"Andy, I'm... I'm pregnant Andy."

Andy's eyes widened when he realized what I'd just told him and I became unsure, he was so hard to read sometimes.

Next thing I know, Andy's lips crash against mine and he hugged me into himself, maybe even tighter than ever before, yet he's careful with my stomach where he have placed his right hand over mine.

As we pull apart again, I was shocked to find him actually crying and I realized that I was doing the same.

"We're going to be parents?" His voice was trembling with the happiness and I just nodded, with happy tears running down my cheeks.

Andy pecked my lips quickly again and used his left hand to wipe some of my tears away while he stoke my cheek and brushed my hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"I'll be a father" he laughed quietly.

"Only if you want to" I whispered, receiving a weird look from Andy as he shook his head no, probably at the thought of an abort.

"I want to, I want to more than anything else, but the question is, do you want this, Princess? Are you ready for this in our lives?"

"I am, Lion, I could never kill this, I-I was worrying and wondering about it before I knew that I was pregnant but now... I don't even think I could kill it if you didn't want this." He smiled and removed his hand from my cheek, wrapping his left arm around me again, still with his right hand on my tummy.

"Then I am more than ready if you are" he whispered into my ear, making me start crying again, wrapping my free arm around him and resting my cheek on his shoulder.

"I love you babe, I love you so much"

"I love you more, Lion" I said with a small laugh. Andy was actually crying of happiness, I think this is the first time I've seen him cry except for when I left all those years ago.

"I don't think that's possible though" he laughed back. I simply shook my head as an answer and Andy let out another laugh.

He lay down on the couch and wrapped his arms tightly around me, pulling me with him and kissing my lips a few times. I snuggled up to him and let out a relieved and overly happy sigh.

This would change so much but I knew for sure that Andy and I could do it, we could do everything, just we were together.

"Band date!" I laughed out, grabbing Andy's arm and refusing to let go again. I smiled up at the man I loved and enjoyed the sight of him, we'd both changed our hair a few days ago, Andy cut his up again and so did I. My hair was no at the length where it's just long enough to pull all of it back in a high ponytail. It was also a lot more messy looking now and the blue in it was out, I also let it grow, letting my natural blond hair appear. I didn't want to dye my hair while pregnant, I didn't want to let my baby suffer from all the chemicals... Even though I didn't know if it affected the baby.

We still hadn't told anyone but my mom and Jamie since they helped me, tonight we'd tell the rest of the guys though and tomorrow we'd eat at Andy's parents place. My mom told my dad recently and apparently he was somehow the overprotective father in the beginning but now he was maybe even more excited about it than my mom.

"Band date" Andy said, laughing at my childish behavior. My mood was my only problem now, I'd gotten past the point where I kept being sick in the morning and I'd managed to record the lyrics for the last of our band's songs.