Chapter Eleven: Key People

*A/N*

OH MY FUCKING GOD GUYS I AM SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!! :(

I needed to take a break from the 1D fandom, and the fact that this story seemed to have no proper path.

BUT NOW, I DO KNOW WHERE TO GO, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE AND YOU DON'T HATE ME TOO MUCH!!! :)

So enjoy this (kinda short, sorry for that) chapter guys xx

PS: Dedicated to NI_CRAZY_MOFO for her amazing idea :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall P.O.V

After waking up in the morning, I got up and went in the kitchen to eat. I realized Liam was there, with a stupid smile on his face, pouring himself a bowl of cereal. He was fixing the empty and I realized the milk was climbing at a faster pace than I thought.

"You should think of putting a bit of cereal in your milk", I snarked.

"Mmh?", he stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Sorry. I was a bit in the clouds."

"Yeah, I got that when you almost created a 6th ocean with your milk."

"Woah, did Louis bit you? Sass is flowing out your mouth without any control, this morning."

I shrugged and started to eat a muffin: "So... what were you thinking about?" I asked, my mouth leaking out  crumbs.

Liam smiled: "I saved Danielle yesterday."

"You did?!?", Lottie said, arriving out of nowhere, freaking me out a bit.

"Woah, please don't put a Blast on me!!", I put a hand on my heart, refering to Zayn's annoying habit to use teleportation and super speed to creep behind us.

The Tomlinson rolled her eyes: "Anyways. Did she reconize you, Liam?!"

"Of course not!"

"What happened? I want to know every single detail!", she crossed her arms, in her team mom mode.

"O-Okay. Well, she left from the snack bar we were in yesterday, some thugs tried to attack her and I took care of them. And... she thanked me. And...", a dumb smile appeared on Liam's face: "... she kissed me."

Lottie approached him and out of nowhere, a slap collided with Liam's face making me widden my eyes in surprise.

"Ow!!! What the hell is wrong with you?! Why would you do that?", Liam rubbed his cheek.

"To make you snap out of it! That can't happen all the time! She'll end up reconizing you!"

"Okay 1) Not my fault if I'm doing my job! She gets in trouble, I rescue her. And 2) I'm in disguise and I change my voice! How can she reconize me?"

"Well, she'll finally realize that both of Liam and Kinesis have bad breaths!"

I almost choked on my muffin and snorted a laugh.

"Oh, haha.", Liam retorted, deadpan.

When Lottie turned around, Liam discretly smelled his own breath: "I don't have that much of a bad breath.", he muttered to himself.

"... ooookay, not that it's boring out there, but I'm gonna make some exercise!", I said.

Hey, I might be a big eater and a golf player, don't forget that I have superpowers and I need to keep up my cardio!