Chapter Five: Living With The Powers

A week later...

Liam P.O.V.

It's been a week or so since Lottie trained us. We were going to train in her spot, occasionally.

By waiting for her to end our superhero costumes, we were living with our powers.

I was going down the stairs. Today, Danielle accepted my invitation to go breakfast.

As I was going down the stairs, everybody was eating their breakfast.

Lottie was drinking her hot chocolate, but then she winced: "Ew! That's gross! A hot chocolate is not called hot chocolate for nothing! It's because it's supposed to be hot, or else it would have been called cold ass-freezing chocolate!!!"

"I'll fix that for you, sis!", Louis said.

He pointed the mug Lottie was holding, than small bubbles started popping up the hot chocolate, as steam was rising in the air.

Lottie brang the mug to her lips, than almost spit: "Louis!!! I'm supposed to drink a hot chocolate, not fucking magma!!!"

"Sorry!"

He pointed it again, than the steam went away.

Lottie drank it again, and made a satisfied smile: "Much better! It's cool: my brother is a member of a popular boy-band and has superpowers... what next?"

"Hey, there, Li!", Louis said, watching with attention his hand on fire.

"Hi, Lou!", I said.

"Hey, want to join us?"

I turned around and yelped. Zayn, who WASN'T behind me before, made a confused face as the others started laughing.

"Stop doing that!", I said.

"Sorry to have a super rapidity power!", he raised his hands in defense.

I sighed: "Anyway, I'm going out, this morning..."

"Oh yeah, where?", Lottie asked.

"Oh, you know, I invited Danielle over a coffee..."

"No, I didn't know...", she joked, making Louis snicker.

I rolled my eyes: "Anyway, ciao!"

"Wait, Liam...", she said.

"What?", I turned around.

"Try to-"

I cut her off, rolling my eyes: "-control my powers, I know!"

"But, you still have difficulty with invisibility, right?", Harry asked.

"Yeah, but I don't know why! I can't control my powerfields, and my telekinesis must be worked a little, but I don't know why turning invisible is so hard!"

Lottie shrugged: "Maybe it's on moments..."

"Yeah. Anyway, bye!"

"Bye!", they all said as I closed the door

***

I was on my phone, in Starbucks, waiting for Daniell to come. I'm still in love with her, and I don't know how to tell her. It was just a tiny fight that broke us apart.

I acted ridiculous that day. And I just hoped Danielle would give me another chance.

Speaking about her, I got my phone away and smiled as she approached my table: "Hi!"

"Hi!", I said back, as she smiled.

She sat in front of me: "How you're doing?"

"Oh, good, good... I already made the commands, here's a mocha caramel with some sprinkled donuts, your favorites!"