0.2

arabella

After me and Luke's little exchange in the living room, we could just feel the tension between us. It was like, even though we'd known each other all these years, we really didn't know each other. And we didn't. We go to the same church, we go to the same school, but he and I have never really uttered more than a "hi" to each other. Throughout lunch we kept giving each other these glances and just smiling. There absolutely was tension, not sexual but more desperate. We both knew it was there and I could see Luke start to get antsy. After we finish he stands up and washes the dishes, putting them in the dishwasher. Once he finishes he approaches my mom and starts to speak.

"Is it okay if I take Arabella up to my room to see my music? She seemed pretty interested in it." He asks her.

"If it's alright with her, it's alright with me." My mom responds. He smiles and nods at me to follow him. I never said anything about music to him but I follow him anyway, taking the opportunity to get alone with him. His long legs take him to his room in a fast speed while I struggle to keep up with him.

"I'm only 5'9 Luke, not 6'4 like you. Slow down." I joke. He stops in front of a door, I'm assuming is his bedroom and looks back at me.

"Model height." He winks before entering. I follow in behind him, gasping at the room.

"Oh. My. God." This boy had a poster up of all of my favorite bands. "Holy shit, Luke!"
I look at him, smiling wide, but his facial expression wasn't the same as his. Instead it was surprised. "What?" I ask.

"You cursed. You never curse." He states. I can't help but chuckle.

"Again, there's a lot you don't know about me." I respond. He walks over, putting his hands on my waist.

"Let me find out more about you then." He says lowly. I can feel my insides melting.

"Okay." I whisper. He smirks. We haven't even properly known each other for more than an hour and we're already big, flirting messes. He sits on the bed and pats the spot next to him.

"20 questions?"

I take the seat by him, making sure to keep a fair amount of distance. "Sure." I smile. "You first."
He stares at me for a second before asking.

"Why'd you dye your hair?"

I raise my eyebrows. "I was tired of the brown. Why'd you pierce your lip?"

He shrugs. "I thought it would look cool. And I was right." He smirks once again. "Biggest secret?"

I chuckle. "I like how we're not doing the juvenile, "what's your favorite color" shit." Reaching down to the floor by my feet, I grab my purse and unzip it, watching look out of the side of my eye. I pull out a pack of cigarettes and stick them on my thigh. "There yah go."

His eyes couldn't have gotten any bigger, but they eventually shrink as he looks over at me. "I thought you were the good girl."

"Oh Luke. Don't you know? Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."