0.3

luke

Arabella and I had lost track of time. We ended up sitting up against the wall next to each other just asking each other questions. We had a lot in common, we liked the same people, we were both really good singers, both of our favorite animals are penguins, and we both love pizza. But I couldn't get anymore "bad girl" stuff out of her. She wouldn't budge. She said that I needed to know her better for her to tell me more. It still shocks me that she's a "bad girl." She's always been the sweet, church girl ready to go to college, always at school getting good grades. I judged her by her cover. Although her cover is pretty damn sexy.

Her mom eventually walked in and told her it's time to go but Arabella begged her to let her stay longer, and her mom said yes to her wishes. She was currently hanging her head out the window while she smoked one of her cigarettes, so she wouldn't get the scent in my room. After she brought her head back in that's when I realized what her scent was. Cigarette smoke and vanilla to cover it up. It worked so well together even though it sounds like it wouldn't. She made it work.

"Lukey pookey." She giggled.

"What?" I ask, surprised at the sudden nick name.

"Lukey pookey. That's what I'm calling you from now on." She giggles again.

"Well alright." I chuckle.

"What should we do?" She asks.

"Wanna walk to the lake?" I offer and she perks up.

"Yes!"

"Alright." I laugh, getting up to put my shoes on while she follows and does the same. I notice that it's starting to get later in the day and grab a sweater. I won't get cold but if she does I can do that cliche thing where I give the girl my sweater when she's cold.

She's already halfway out the door when I finally get a move on. I jog slightly to catch up with her and grab her waist from behind, lifting her up and spinning her around. She squeals and wriggles around.

"Let me down!" She giggles. God, that's such a gorgeous sound.

"Nope. You're mine now." I state, flipping her around and throwing her over my shoulder. She continues to wiggle around until she gives up, realizing I'm not gonna put her down. We're almost to the lake when she starts to poke my butt.

"Arabella. What the actual fuck are you doing?" I laugh.

"Oh look who's cussing now!" She exclaims. "I'm poking your butt cause there's nothing else to do back here."

"Well we're at the lake so." I set her down. "There you go." I chuckle. Her smile widens as she sees the water. She runs down to the water and takes off her shoes. I follow closely behind her as she starts to walk through the shallow part of the water.

"Well? You coming in?"

"Bella, it's cold!" I whine. She smiles softly.

"Bella?" She asks. I smile back at her and nod.

"Bella."

arabella

Sweet baby jesus this boy is cute. He finally got into the water and squealed like a little girl through the whole thing. We didn't go any higher than knee deep cause we both decided we didn't want to get hypothermia. And now we were sitting in the sand, our feet buried underneath it, looking for some warmth and watching the sunset. My arms are wrapped around my body as I struggle to keep warm. It was almost as if Luke knew I was gonna get cold because he immediately took off his sweater and wrapped it around me. I smiled, letting it cover my body and breathing in his scent. I don't know what this was but I had a feeling this was the start of something beautiful.