I dont know

"Connor....i...I cant just leave my life behind as well as school" I said, connor looking a bit saddened by what I said.
"Olivia, you'll come back whenever to the UK, I promise! Trevor wants to see you" Just hearing Trevor's name sent shivers down my spine. I needed to see if he was okay.
"Yeah...okay fine Connor" I said. Connor placing a giant smile on his face.
"We will leave in two days, is that okay?" Connor asked.
"I will start packing then, wait. Can Kelsea come too?" I ask, hoping he will say yes.
"Yeah she can come if its okay with her parents"he smiled and left the room.
I stood up and followed Connor out of the room back to my tutor room.
I walked over to kelsea and told her everything that Connor said.
I told Mrs McCarthy what was going on and we both left the room, leaving Dina on her own. I felt bad but Trevor was more important right now.

Two days later
All of our things were packed and put into the Range Rrover Sport.
We headed to the airport and walked through sercurity. Im gonna miss the UK so much but I know I will be back, I hope.

We boarded the plane and it began taking off, luckily we were all in first class so we were all next to each other in a row. I decided to watch Beauty & The Beast on the plane to pass the time, It was one of my favourite movies of all time so why not.
"Olivia? You okay?" I heard a voice to my left ask, I noticed then it was Connor.
"Yes, just a bit of anxiaty kickin' in" I give him a weak smile.
He returned to smile and continued with whatever he gets up to on that phone of his.

A few hours later
Time passed and before I knew it I was being tapped on the shoulder by Connor telling me to look out my window. I did as he suggested and I was amazed by the sight.
The gorgous seanery of LA put a warm smile on my face, knowing that soon I will see Trevor. All the street lights were on and it made every detail of LA stand out.
It was beautiful.
Once the plane landed everyone stepped out of the plane and walked to grab their luggage as well as me, Connor and Kelsea doing the exact same as them.
I already know these next few weeks are going to be great.
-------
Hey guys! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will be doing a thing where I update everyday for the next 20 days😊 hope you will enjoy them!
------------------