The last of me

PROLOGUE

As the last few hours of my life come to an end, I look back to when there wasn't bullying, to when life was simpler.

Whats the point now, in living life if I have nothing to live for?

I've been bullied everyday since 5th grade, but it will all end in a few hours, the pain will drift away and memory of me will to.

How can people be so cruel?

They critisize you on everything, like clothing, hair, personality.

stupid stuff like that, and they dare to say that they are the victim of everything?!?!!!

people die from bullying every single day, and the bullies say there the victams.

Life can be so cruel.

CHAPTER 1

I wake up to the sound of my alarm coock. It goes off three times before i latch hold of it and throw it against the wall. It brakes into three pecies.

I get out of bed and manage to find some decent clothes. I eat a bowl of cheerios, the get soggy and i lose my appitite and throw them out.

I head to the bus stop, and when i get there i wait for the bus.

****BUS- a place full of wild teenagers who make animal sounds.****

i hqte the bus, i have never fit in. I sit in the back without makeing a noise; just waiting until i get to school. when we arrive i get off and look for a familiar face.