chapter 3

that saturday katy and i headed to the p.a.c to see one direction live.

the music was so loud and the seats were epic!!

we were in the front row and after the concert, liam and niall walked off the stage. they headed towards us, we didnt object when they grabbed oir hands and pulled us backstage for a "tour".

Niall took katy into another room and liam was with me, he sat me down on a table and started kissing up and down my neck, then as soon as i knew it we were makeing out.

katys p.o.v

niall sat me down and we started talking, i asked how he is likeing the band an then an akward silence came about, he went in for a kiss and i didnt object. his kiss was soft and sweet. we started to make out and he became more interactive.

i think this was the best night of my life.

kaylas p.o.v

i fell asleep in liams arms and when i awoke, i got up quietly trying not to wake him up.

i wrote my number down on a peice of paper, and kissed him on the cheek.

when i walked out of the room i wondered down the hall way peering through doors to se if i could fine katy.

when i found het she was still asleep so i decied to wake her up so we could leave. when she was dressed we walked to the car and started talking.