Chapter 8

KAYLAS POV

"I KNOW YOUR SECRET"

WTF!?!?!?!?! this isnt funny its down right creepy. has someone one been watching me? do i have a stalker? multipul thoughts raced through my head, then my stomach gave a slight grumble and i realized i was still hungry. so i pushed the creepy thoughts aside and made oatmeal for me and katy. it only took a few minutes. while the oatmeal was cooling i went to go wake up katy, she wasnt there. i checked my cell to see if she had called. i had no missed calls. i sent her a quick txt asking her where she was. i sat down and ate my oatmeal, waiting to get a txt back. 30 minutes later i got nothing, so u tried KIK. it only delivered but no one read it.

after i was done with my oatmeal, i started thinking about the creepy note i found in the pantry. who knows my secret??

my secret? what secret?? the only secret i have is i slept with liam and only katy knows about that.

i watch some adventure time, finn just met his new girlfriend flame princess when my phone vibrates loudly. i was hopeing it would be katy but it was her mom.

why would her mom be calling me?

"uh, hello?" "kayla??!?!, kayla?!?!?!?"

"yea, whats up?" i can hear in her tone that something us wrong, her voice is shakey. "katys in the hospital" "what?? what happened!!!?!?!!!!" "just come quickly, she....."

HELLO PPL THAT MIGHT B READING THIS. SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER, ONCE I UPDATE KEEP ON READING.

I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THT IF MY STORY BECOMES MUCH MORE MELONCHOLY, ITS BECAUSE I HAVE NO ONE ANYMORE. SO I HAVE NO SUPPORT.

LEMMIE KNOW IF I SHOULD KEEP WRITTING THIS STORY OR NOT.

DUCES