Chapter 7 : Ride Till the wheels fall off Pt2

Cici ; You the best baby I swear

Ty; Well you are my queen holding me down I know that can't be easy even though I'm not the easiest person to deal with

Cici ; Aye what can I say I like a challenge end of the day I got you and you got me nothing in this world can compare

Ty; this is reason why I fall in love with you more and more cause you know what's best for me

Waiter ; Gives them the check*

Cici ; Picks it up* hmm let's pay 50/50 ?

Ty ; * raise an eyebrow & looks at the check* have you lost your mind ? You know whenever your with me you not paying for anything . *places money in the check book*

Cici ; * playfully rolls her eyes * can I least leave the tip big head ?

Ty; sure you can *gets up to leave *

Cici ; leaves the tip & gets up and leaves  with ty * great services

Ty; sure was this is why I like this restaurant because the classic music and more. *opens Cici car door *

Cici ; *gets in the car* I can see ; never thought you be the type to like classic/ Jazz music baby.

Ty; *closes her door & walks to the other side of the car and slides in the driver seat * oh yeah What you expect that I always listen to cause I would like to know *lightly chuckles  & starts up the car *

Cici ; Well I thought you mainly listen to R&B , Hip Hop & rap not those to that's what I least expected from you

Ty; * pulls out restaurant parking lot & heads toward the beach * nah that's turn up type music to me right there but other than that you can find me moving to jazz music .

Cici ; does your people know this side of you  or do I only know of this side of you ?

Ty; *smacks her lips * Naw nobody knows this side but you & I want it to stay that ; if this side of me gets out they think I'm big ass softy and shit *rolls her eyes * beside I see it as a kinda romantic / classy side anyway *pulls up at the beach & parks the car * it's only for you to see and hear & every word I say to whether this side shows or not I new it okay baby ? * Gets out the car & walks to open Cici car door *

Cici ; I understand I think it's kinda sweet you got that type of side to you most people won't even admit shit like that if you ask me  about it . they think it's lame to have that type of side to them *Steps out the car * I'm proud of you that you least admit it . *walks onto the beach *

Ty ; Well they all dumbasses and a bunch of wimps for I am not afraid for that part to come of myself *closes car doors & locks them & walks behind Cici & grabs her waist * I find it special to me cause it's like a new level to me and my relationship *walks Cici to a yacht * never will I be scared about it and never will it not be useful to me .

Cici ; * smiles *  I love you baby.

Ty ; *kisses her hand* I love you more my queen *leads her up to the yacht *

Cici ; *confused * baby where are we going ? And who does this yacht belong to ?

Ty; *lightly chuckles at her confusion* Well I didn't want to end a perfect date by watching a dumb ass movie so I rent my parents yacht tonight to end our perfect date looking up at the night stars while eating chocolate strawberries and sipping on some champagne while listening to music . is something wrong my queen ?

Cici ; I don't know what's more surprising the fact is you planned all this out or the fact is your parents own a yacht and I ain't know about it till now . But no nothing is wrong with this this is a perfect way to end a relaxing perfect date night with my king * kisses her *

Ty ; *kisses back * well my parents are somewhat rich my dad a ceo of third banks and my mom is the top attorney that this city every seen  . * walks inside  & grabs the chocolate strawberries champagne & turns on the music * let this perfect night come to a perfect ending *starts yacht up & puts it on auto pilot * ready my queen? *smiles from ear to ear *

Cici ; *smiles back* More than ready . perfect night perfect day and my girlfriend to end this night with couldn't ask for anything better * sits down next to ty & snuggles up to her *

* As the yacht starts moving out to sea & the music blares through the speaker softly *

Ty ; Baby *points to a star south east of the moon* you see that star over there ?

Cici ; Sips on her champagne & finishes her strawberry * yes I do why what about it?

Ty; Well that star is name Cici ; my queen

Cici ; You lying ain't no way you name a star after me

Ty ; passes her the certificate that confirms it *  believe me now?

Cici ; * Eyes grow wide * baby you shouldn't have I love you baby * cries tears of joy *

Ty ; like I said *pulls her in for a hug & kisses the top of her head* anything for you and only you ; you deserve the world and I shall be the one to give you it starting with tonight. The queens deserve the finest things in life. Money doesn't mean a thing to me ; What does mean a thing making sure my queen is happy and well taken care. You got things that money can't buy babygirl.

Cici ; *Wipes her tears away * I can't believe this is happening like I'm so overwhelmed with words and happiness right now *pecks ty lips * I'm hold you down forever baby I promise I won't give up when the times get tough for us you mean everything to me and  I'm not planning on letting you go anytime soon I promise I'm be your ride or die
---------------------------------------------
Next time on district heat

Sam ; Des Babygirl come here

Des ; Yes baby what you want ?
Sam ; I got a question to ask you
Des ; what is it
__________________
Forgot to publish chapters >_<
I'm rewriting these chapters
I need a update day / weekend
What you think of ty & Cici relationship
What you think Sam will ask des in the next district heat ?
What do you think of ty Romantic side ?
Comment Like vote rate

I love these view the book is getting but I need the comments to skyrocket 😳

I love all my supporters & followers

Okay I'm out 💯 See ya.