Old Friends Meets Future...

Cici P.O.V 

After I left my girls house we hit a serious topic what we were all doing before we all came together and became best friends.I remember what I was doing before I found my girls I was hanging out with a bad group of people that really didn't care for me or my future/ideas. I was grateful my parents found out and we moved quickly and i've gotten far away from them.I might as well take a little visit to see my so called people it wouldn't hurt. I pulled up to their hangout place got out the car and knocked on their door.I Began to think was this old friends meeting future me or something else?... It took a few seconds past but the door finally opened... 

??: Cici? 

Cici:Yeah The one and only 

??: *Rolls eyes* looks like someone came around

Cici: *stuttering* U-Um Yeah.. Mind if I come in real quick to say hi to the rest of the gang? 

?? :Sure Come on in and give us a quick holler stranger 

As I stepped inside the hangout it was exactly how I remember / last saw it nothing has ever changed in this place hopefully this conversation goes well and i won't have to get a beat down or worse beat one their smart asses. As I turned the corner into the living room.Everyone stopped what they was doing and turned to me.Oh My God I think I'm Faint.I gave everyone a slight wave and smile and we began to talk... 

??: Ay looks here mates it our Big C What's up C?

Cici: Hiya Chop... 

Chop: Missed Ya Big C

Cici: Missed Ya too Chop ever go back to england to see your parents? 

Chop: Ay that's a story for a another time. 

Gigi : Chop put a sock in it. Let Miss I'm too rich and fancy so i just left my crew to attend to my high life speak. She has some damn explaining to.

Cici: G Why You have to be like that? 

Gigi: Oh? one minute you was here kicking it with us.Next   minute  you left us to go do whatever and now your back? hmm why? 

Cici: Its Not like that at all. My parents thought I was in a bad place being here that's why I left.. 

Did I forget to mention my old crew members? Well here they are Chop and Izzy they are dating and both from england but had to leave because of personal reasons...Donell & Donate they twins but everyone refers donell as donate twin brother nothing else.Then there Missy Who i'm still coo with we kick it every now and then she's the one that answer the door to me... Then there's Miss Queen Bitch herself  Queen Gigi aka Queen Bitch & Queen hating ass hoe.Like literally Gigi hates me cause i got money and my success like bitch really

Gigi: Oh yeah? then tell us why you came back or did you really want to come back for me to whoop your ass for trying get slick with me for couple years back? 

Cici: No I just stop by to say hi to all of you!.But, I see someone is still the same hating ass hoe from when we was little because last i check you hated me cause i was striving for success while you was what. Oh yeah out getting STDS and getting knocked up from the whole damn  community. Naw I ain't  came back to get beat up but I know what the hell i'll beat you two timing dick riding thot. 

Gigi: *scoffs* oh someone acting really hard? We all know you not hard Cici so give up the little act of trying so.. Admit it you always want to be me and you always want to be me.

CiCi: Oh yeah? how bout this G? *bitch slaps gigi* oops that wasn't nice of me was it? *begins to stomp and punch gigi repeatedly*

Gigi : Get this crazy  wanna be gigi bitch off me! 

Cici:Yeah yeah *throws against a wall by her hair* oh so whose acting hard now huh? 

Gigi: bitch get off my hair

Cici: oops your  $5 tracks coming out weak ass bitch * swing her into a glass window* there now be a good little hoe  and clean up this mess you made hmph

Missy: Woah... 

Ah Shit i forgot they was sitting right there while i gave queen bitch her beating of a lifetime she should've have kept her sloppy little mouth shut and she wouldn't have gotten beat tf up.beside she was asking for it. 

Donate: bruh You just did what we all wanted to do?

Cici: really?

All of them: Yes

Cici: So why didn't yall give it to her 

Izzy: you know how she is she shuts her so called haters down

Missy: plus none of us were that brave to do what you just did 

Cici: * flips hair* Puh - lease what haters she got?So yall wanna get out this dump and grab some food? or you stay here and be under queen bitch shadow forever

All of them: Sure We Down *Grabs their  things and races to cici car* 

Gigi:*Goarns in pain* Owwww

Cici:Hmph got what your hoe as needed dueces bitch * leaves the building* 

_____________________________________________________________________

Comment Vote 

Bleh boring chapter more underway 

Questions comments? dont be scared to talk to me i'm friendly :D 

Ehhh Peaceee