Chapter 9: The One I gave my Heart Part Two

Hey loves stay Tuned for my short author notice at the end other then that EnJoy!

Ty POV
I Was Beyond Pissed that CiCi accused me of cheating like she's my fucking heart why would she do that to me like is she dumb? I would have stayed and worked it out and propose but lord knows I had to get up outta there before I do something that I'll regret and before I hurt her with my words so I decided to dip and head out to my my old thinking spot to clear my mind and clearly think how I'm approach this when I get home to my babygirl. Of course the minute I left Cici Sam and Jess was blowing  my mf line like no got damn tomorrow. Jess and Cici know why I did this but I hop babygirl will understand me deeply Sigh....

Cici POV;
Omg I feel so awful that I end up broke down in front of Jess and Sam and cried I didn't know what to think like I hope ty forgives me on this and still propose to me so we can be happy I just lost it and ty stayed calm trying the calm the situation but the more calm she gotten the more engraved I fucking got to the point I gotten violent and tried to killed her I was so happy that Jess and Sam burst the door and litterally hold me back and stop the situation before I did the unforgivable to my love and my heart Jess and Sam explained where ty been she was visiting family because I remember earlier she gotten a call that her auntie was dying of cancer and I awfully felt bad that I accused her I just want my baby to come home and we can work. Through this like we always do I'm just praying that Ty comes home like please lord let my baby walk through that door.
~Chatter begins at the front door of their apartment~

Ty: You Seen My Babygirl?
Sam: she's in the corner of the living room crying
Jess: Anyway You Aight Bruh? 
Ty: * Shakes head in disbelief and heads towards the living room * Baby?
Cici: *In between  Sobs * Y-Y-Y Yes?
Ty:*Walks toward Cici & pulls her shirt off and puts it on Cici & picks her and sits down with Cici in her lap* You okay?
Cici: No, I'm waiting on you to yell to be angry something.
Ty: As much as it is needed I'm not because it's not going to make any light of the situation or what you tried to do

Cici: So you not mad?
Ty: No I'm not. *Rubs her back and kisses her forehead*  I love you forever and always and your still my fiancé no matter what hell we go through we'll come back 1000x time stronger and our bond is stronger .
Cici: I - I - I I love you so much Ty I really do.
Ty: I Love You To Babygirl *Puts the engagement ring on her finger* You my wife until the death of me aight?

Cici: *Kisses Her* Forever Your Rider Baby Forever I mean it
________________________
Author's note:
I finally have a update schedule on this book finally! >_< let's see if  I stick to it lmao lol. Short Chapter They will get longer I promise I promise .
Chapters are underway I always have writers block with this book idk why maybe I will look for a co author with this book ehh idk
Like Comment and vote
Next time on District
Jess POV :
It was Six o clock Saturday morning I was just waking up to my love and I couldn't be happier with her in my arms
??: Morning Sexy
Jess : Morning How You Sleep Baby l?