Ch. 2

Hiii!!!! I'm really really hyper so excitement is like blowing up in Meh face!! Anyhoe enjoy!!

~~~

"Shit!" I cursed again my head throbbing in realization, someone got a picture. And not just any picture, but a picture of me and Adrian Williams in very very close proximity. Good-bye Narnia!

Adrain looked at me wide eyed before taking off running. Great, only boy to ever even show a tiny bit of interest in me just ran away like a frightened little bunny. I groaned loudly and walked sluggishly into the building, on my way to gym my phone vibrated.

Unknown number- Nix, it's Adrian. Umm I didn't run because of you, god no! I ran to find the asshat who took the picture. No luck. Sorry. I'll talk to you later.

The message was unusual but a flame of happiness started in my chest. He didn't run away because of me!!! But just as a smile was forming on my face it was gone, someone still had the picture. Fan-Fucking-Tastic.

I walked sluggish like into the gym, and considering it was our first day people sat around the gym and talked. I sighed and walked over to Jax, Hanley, and Boston, as I sat my mind raced and I buried my head in my hands.

Why did I have to find the note?! Why did I even go?!? God! If that picture somehow finds its way around I'm screwed with a Capitol S! Fuck my fucking life!!!!

I hand on my shoulder dragged me from my thoughts. I dragged my face out of my hands and I looked at Hanley, his eyes held concern and questions.

"What's wrong little Rayne?" Boston asked me, pulling my gaze away from Hanley, I rolled my eyes and shook my head as the bell rang I stood and ignored their worried calls. My mind racing too fast to focus on anything else. The day seemed to speed by and I couldn't focus on anything. My head ached like a bitch, it was hot, and on top of that I hadn't seen Angel all day!

I waited in the courtyard for Angel. I closed my eyes and leaned on a tree the long and leave covered branches gave me a lot of shade. I sighed and tried to breathe normally, my anxiety of the day crashing around my shoulders. Arms wrapped around me and her familiar strawberries and vanilla scent filled my nose, I wrapped my arms around her tightly and buried my face in her long and soft hair, her smell was so strong and it comforted me.

"How's it going babes?" Angel's sweet voice penetrated through the silence and I shakily sighed into her hair.

"Oh you know... Suckish." I let her go and she tossed her arm around my shoulders and laid her head down on them.

"I'm sorry Nixy. We can go swim if you want." I nodded and wrapped my arm around her waist, resting my head on hers. We got strange looks, but when you've been in a friendship as long as we have you start to become one person.

"That sounds absolutely fantastic, Blues. Want me to tell the boys?" she sighed and let go.

"They might as well, the dick sticks are gunna find out anyway, I mean the pool is in your backyard." she smirked and unlocked the car doors. I nodded and whipped out my phone I shot a quick text to Jax telling him about the mini party.

Jax- 'kk can I bring a few ppl??'

Me- 'idk ask mom. Ik she'd b ok wid the boys bt idk bout othr ppl.'

I waited a few minutes while we continued our way to my house, my phone vibrated a few minutes later and I looked at his reply.

Jax- 'mom sayd it waz ok bt we hav to clean up after.' I texted a quick 'k' back and tucked my phone in my pocket. As we pulled into my driveway we got our stuff and walked through the air conditioned house and up to my room.