A/N

This is Hanim writing the book, by the way. So please let me slip, I'm only almost 14.

I follow Hannah (@Texting_5SOS) on Twitter and she tweeted a series and this book is based off of that.

Go follow her! She's inspirational, motivational and cute, too! She also writes the best text imagines I've ever read!

Here comes the description!

DESCRIPTION:

There was that one girl that never saw color yet. Her name was Violet Harrison. She never understood what was so great about seeing color and finding your soulmate. Until Calum, Luke and Ashton came. They each found their soulmate, but Calum lost his soulmate. Which makes him blind, forever. Violet can only imagine life as Ashton and Luke. Until suddenly...

Michael Clifford meets Violet Harrison.

××××××××××××××××

Further explanation:

Violet lives in a world about color and love. Everyone has a soulmate. Since birth, everyone only sees various shades of black, gray and white. Once you find your soulmate, you experience color. If your soulmate dies, you go blind. Simple as that.

THE BOOK WILL BE CALLED COLOR AND THERE WILL BE NO AUTHOR'S NOTE UNLESS I DEDICATED A WHOLE CHAPTER OFF IT. ALSO, IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IF HANNAH GETS TO READ THIS BOOK! OKAY, THAT'S ALL, BYE! HAVE A GREAT DAY!