2

VIOLET'S POV
The next day

I woke up to the bright light shining through the window and directly into my eyes. Not a pleasant way to start the day.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It's brightness made me hiss. It wrote 12:47 in bright white on the screen.

It's already afternoon and I've been sleeping in.. Oops?

I got up and went downstairs. Living alone was great at the beginning but after a while... I kinda got bored.

I got bread out of the cupboard and Nutella out of the shelves. I spread the Nutella onto the bread after it toasted. I brought my plate of toast to the TV room and turned on some Netflix.

After finishing breakfast, I went to charge my phone once again. I plugged it in and set it on the floor. I was walking back to the couch and was just about to sit down before my phone dinged. Dammit, making me waste my life.

I received a text from Luke in our group chat of friends.

Lukey Poo: Anyone up for gaming?
Cal: me
Lukey Poo: my home. I'm available all day.
Me: I have lunch with my siblings.

I don't, but it's a nice idea.

Lukey Poo: Ok. #FamilyComesFirst
Cal: #FamilyALWAYSComesFirst
Me: k guys I get it
Rosie Posie: stop texting I'm tryna sleep
Me: geez calm ur tits we were talkin bout gaming
Rosie Posie: oh ok what about it?
Me: Luke wants to game n he's inviting us
Rosie Posie: my car's at the shop. Give me a lift Vi
Me: not going. I have lunch with da sibs.
Rosie Posie: k

Nobody sent anything after that, so I'm assuming the conversation ended. We also never talked to Rose about the whole soulmate situation. We're gonna break it down through experimenting.

Cool, right? I feel all detective-ish when they bring it up.

Now, time to text Da Squad.

Da Squad consists of me, my siblings, the triplets (my sister and two cousins that are the same age) and the base cousins.

I created a group text with Da Squad and sent a text.

Me: hey guys. It's been a while since we had a day to ourselves. If you're all not busy, why don't we all hangout today? Just us.
Sis: I'm down.
Bro 1: yeah ok
Bro 2: coming! And I'm bringing my wife
Cousie Zac: me and my siblings r all coming
Cousie Ty: me and my sibs too
Me: great. Everyone's coming. I'm guessing we go to the funfair down in Brighton?
Sis: yeah sure
Bro 2: Wife would love that
Cousie Ty: I'm bringing my mom
Me: Kay! We'll leave at about 3? We'll go for lunch too
Cousie Zac: can't wait to see all u guys

That went well. Now, to get ready. I left my phone back on the floor and went upstairs. It was already around 1:20 and I'm in for a good day.

I walked into my walk-in closet. Okay, let's be honest, I'm not rich enough to get a walk-in closet, it's a makeshift one.

I had way too many rooms so I used one as my closet. I had the metal bars built in and I bought drawers and cabinets and all and I ended up with a big ass closet.

I went into the dress section and looked for a nice dress. There weren't any suitable dresses for a funfair so I went to the croptop section and found a black long-sleeved croptop that says 'Daddy won't be happy' in gold -so I've been told- across the front.

I paired it with a high-waisted black leather skater skirt that went down to my knees. I walked to the corner of the room to get some sneakers or something. I found pretty wedges that matches everything I was wearing so I chose it. It was just some black wedges with gold -what the staff said- heels I probably got at H&M.

I put on the charm bracelet Luke gave me on Valentine's Day two years ago. On the other wrist, I put on a few wristbands including the one Calum bought for me on National Friendships Day a few months ago.

I tied my hair into the horseshoe style and fishtail braided the rest of my hair. It turned out like waterfall but I didn't braid the hair joining my hair in the middle and didn't leave my hair cascaded down the back. It's kinda like the opposite of waterfall.

I put on my other pair of glasses. The thick black ones and with the two gold -my siblings told me- studs at the side. I don't think my big framed crimson red -I requested- spectacles would match my outfit of the day.

I examined myself in the mirror...

After half an hour of... something, I grabbed my black and shiny silver cushion sling bag and packed it with my eyeliner, lipstick, wallet, phone and earphones.

I walked out of my apartment with Squishy, my kitten. I grabbed my keys before exiting.

I unlocked my car door and put Squishy in her cat seat. I got into the driver's seat and put my key into the ignition. I turned on the radio and Love Me Like You by Little Mix was playing. I smiled and sang along.

I reached the funfair and parked opposite of my sister's car. All of my siblings can see color except me and they constantly tease me about it when we meet up. That's one reason why I don't like going out with them. Anyways, I cradled Squishy and got my ticket for the funfair. It was just a wrist tag. Entry fees were cheap, as per usual.

I walked to the center of the funfair and grabbed a map. I texted them, letting them know I have arrived.

"Vi?" I heard a familiar female voice call out. I looked up from my phone and there my friend stood.

"Rose?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hunting elephants, duh." I answered sarcastically.

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Hey, I'm the sarcastic one."

"Baby, why'd you stop?" A male voice said, wrapping his arm around Rose's waist.

My eyes widened at who the arm belonged to.

××××××××××××××××

Gasoline ~ Halsey
Gotta Be You ~ One Direction
Lost In Reality ~ 5 Seconds Of Summer
Starships ~ Nicki Minaj (EMZSings cover)
Monster ~ Paramore (EMZSings cover)
Orion ~ Metallica

Cliffhanger because why not?

I mean, it's a must to have at least like 100 cliffhangers, right?

That's how you keep your readers... Right?