Chapter 2

Well here we are, going camping. We're just now heading to Nevada. I really didn't want to go to Nevada but I didn't choose, Charles did. About half way there... traffic was bad. Traffic was backed up for miles to see. We sat there for about an hour until a big vibration came. Huge, rumbling sound, me and Charles looked at each other,
"What is that?" Charles asked.
"How am I supposed to know?" I said sarcastically.
The sound lasted for at least fifteen minutes until behind a cloud was a bright blue light. The light got brighter, brighter, and brighter until the cloud moved out of the way. All we say was a flash of blue and we saw an oblong object fly from the cloud... and disappeared.
"What the heck was that?!" Charles said frantically.
"I don't know but it's made me scared now." I said.
"We need to get out of here." Charles said shaking.
Charles slammed the gas pedal to the floor board and we were gone. As we were driving we were steady asking each other questions about what was that or were we just seeing things? We stopped at a restaurant to eat dinner.
"Dude, I still just can't believe what we just witnessed." He said. "Do u think we just saw a UFO?"
"That's what I'm thinking" I said. "Wait,wait,wait...do u think the men in black will show up and try to get us because we saw a UFO?" I said scared.
"Oh my god, I didn't think of that! Now you just made me even more scared then I ever was!" He said shaking. "I can't eat now, I've lost my appetite." He said.