Deja Vu

This is what Kingston high looks like!

So this is practically my stuck up story of "How I got my brain cancer". Life, why so cruel to me? Just when I was understanding the world, a shadow blocked me from sunlight. I squinted my eyes open against the beams of sun rays. If I am seeing correctly, if my brain tumor has not reached my optic nerves and blurred my vision like the Internet said it could happen, I could not believe what I am seeing. The AARON DASHWOOD. When we were in grade five at Prudence Private Elementary School, I had a crush on him. Well, every girl was literally crushing on him. I am over him anyway. I am super hot now with an addition of brain tumor.

"Umm... Why are you standing over my body?" I asked confused.

"Sorry to disturb you but I really need that file you are lying on," he replied. He was trying so hard not to laugh.

I didn't see a file before. It's a park where people come to rest and enjoy and I am one of them. Ughhh. Seriously embarrassing. I got up and found the suddenly-appeared file and handed it to him.

"Sorry. Didn't see that when I lied down, " I said.

"No prob. Hey you are Amanda from my grade five class right?" he asked.

"Yeh. You are Aaron right?", I tried to act cool.

"Yep. Heard you move to Kingston high?", he asked.

"Yep.", I answered while straightening my skater skirt.

"Good then. I moved to your school this year. I can meet you more often then," he said.

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!!! He moved to my school??!! Why?! His family could start a chain of high schools if they wanted to. Also, what did he mean by I can meet you more often then?! God, please don't let me blush. Especially in front of Aaron.

"Really? Great it would be my pleasure to show you around my school." I answered trying to hide my blush.

"Great. The principal said I could come and look around the school before it starts tomorrow. I was worried of going there alone and getting lost. Now I
have got somebody and I wouldn't be lost with her," he said cheerfully.

Wait! Whooh! Mother Earth back up fro a sec. He just asked me to show him around the school thinking I was serious earlier. Dude seriously! When did you become that serious. Ughh!!! Life is so complicated!!! What Buddha told was true, "Life is filled with sufferings."

"Okay. Did you mean now now?", I asked.

"Yeh. Now now. Come on, let's go," he said.

I carried my purse and walked with him. It sure is going to be a long walk.

"It's been a long time since we parted," he said.

"Yeh. What, it's been 6, 7 years already?" I replied.

"6 years and 3 months to be precise," he said, smiling a bit.

Wow. How did he know exactly? I must say I am impressed. I mean he doesn't need to remember these stuffs. He has got a ton of girls to date from. Some girls would die to be his girlfriend of the day.

"I think this is the right way to go to school," he said stopping at a crossroad.

I must have been too busy thinking about him that I was going four or five steps in the wrong way.

"Sorry. Something was on my mind," I said.

He smiled and shook his head. We continued walking in silence. Sometimes our arms or fingers brushed against each other. Then, we would look at each other a smile embarrassingly. After that, of course I blushed. We arrived to school after a few minutes.

"This section of the school is for sports. This is the gymnasium. We have basketball court, volleyball court, tennis court and table tennis tables in here. This gymnasium could hold two basketball games at a time with at least 700 students," I explained.

He seem to be awestruck, mouthing the word WOW.

"On the left is the football field, running track and all athletic stuffs. On the right is a swimming pool, half the size of the football field," I continued.

"Where do we have showers," he asked.

"Its the building right beside the swimming pool. Left is for girls, right is for the boys," I replied.

He nodded his head slightly and motioned me to continue.

"The building in the middle is the main one. On the ground floor you will have reception and school's main notice board, where everything will be posted. Also, there will be all principles' office on this floor so you don't wanna be a bad boy here." I said.

"Don't worry. My expertise lies there," he joked.

"On the right wing, you have gym, cafeteria and library. On the left wing, you have all your classes," I concluded.

"Can you show me around the left wing," he asked.

"Of course," I replied.

We continued to walk with me explaining every room. We entered the science lab room since he wanted to examine further. A book tilted on the top shelf was about to lose to gravity. I tried to push it in but my height won't allow it. I tipped toed higher and higher but failed. A muscular fair hand seem to filled my wishes.

"There you go," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

He smiled thinly and we walked towards the school gate.

"Hey want a ride home? I left my car here this morning so," he asked.

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

He guided to a red race car with a bull logo on it. I forgot the brand. He opened the door for me and I mummer a soft thank you. He drove off.

"Where is your house?" he asked.

"It's at the corner of 30th street and 5th Avenue," I replied.

Shortly we arrived at my house.

"Wow. You have got a great house by the way," he complimented.

"Thanks. I am sure you do too," I said.

"Well you have to see to be sure, don't you? See you on Monday," he said.

I laughed a little and we waved goodbye. Well that went well.