Chapter 2 - Good Morning

AN....Second chapter woot woot! I hope you like it:) There is some smut but no frickle frack yet. It's pretty good more to come tho.

SMUT WARNING

Word Count - 1169

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connor's POV

I found it extremely hard to sleep last night after finally telling Troye what had been bothering me for the past week or so. After waking up at about 7 and not being able to drift back to dreamland I decided to get up and make myself some coffee.

I got out of bed as quietly as I could trying not to wake my slumbering boyfriend, before I left the room I turned to look at him. As I looked at him I got lost in his ruffled hair, his mouth hanging slightly open as he slowly exhaled. My eyes soon caught his chest and traced their way down his body until my duvet covered the rest of him. I caught myself thinking about what the duvet was hiding, I snapped myself out of those thoughts and shook my head at myself.

I walked to the kitchen and got out my favourite coffee cup, soon the smell of freshly brewed heaven filled the room and my coffee was ready. I grabbed my mug and walked to my office to get some work done on the computer.

Just after 9 I heard the bathroom door shut and not soon after the muffled sound of the shower. I got up from my desk and found myself in front of the bathroom door.

'Troye promised ' I think to myself

After a moment or two I plucked up the courage to open the bathroom door, because my house was fairly new opening the door made no noise. I stripped myself of my boxers and decided I should announce my presence before getting in the shower to avoid scaring Troye.

"Tro?" I say trying not to be too loud.

"shit." I hear him say as he sharply inhales, "you scared me kitten." His pet name brings a smile to my face as he peeks his head out of the shower curtain.

"Mind if I join you?" I ask after his curly hair disappears and he goes back to showering.

"I would...... LOVE that." he responds pausing for effect. I move closer to the shower and pull open the curtain. I slowly step in and Troye turns to look at me. "Hi" he says quietly stepping closer to me and wrapping his arms around my neck, "I missed you." He says before catching my lips in his.

"And I missed you," I whisper back "but you are wasting water

"I-I just thought you...." he hesitated and pulled his arms away from my shoulders, "after what you said, um... last night..."

He took so long to respond, that I found my eyes wandering down to what was hidden by my duvet earlier that morning. Then we were just standing in silence with the water cascading down around us.

"So..." He said struggling to find words.

"I know what I said last night, but personally I don't want to do that here. I love you but not enough to waste that much water." I said.

"Oh.... okay." Troye replied, looking down at his feet on the shower floor.

"But, we will do that soon." I said reassuringly trying to make up for the fact that he seemed somewhat disappointed.

We went on our way helping each other wash our hair and scrub other hard to reach places. Troye was incredibly hot (as always) with the water making his curls stick to his forehead, and I noticed that I was beginning to sport a slight hard-on. I hoped Troye wouldn't notice and that I could keep it up {no pun intended} until we got to the bedroom. As Troye was using the sponge on my back I noticed that he had dropped it and was helping the water with his hands to rid me of the soap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my left shoulder, before I could do or say anything I felt Troye's hand wrap around my manhood. I slightly flinched but was then immersed in pleasure as he rubbed me up and down. I let my head fall back slightly as I moaned, craving the pleasure I was finally receiving.

"Tro-Trooyyyye" I whispered. Then I remembered where we were and what was going on, snapping myself out of the haze I had fallen into. "Stop" I said quickly, not meaning to be so harsh. As soon as the word left my mouth Troye let go and stepped back.

"Connor, I'm sorry... what did I do? I'm sorry." He said with regret in his voice. He looked extremely concerned and I now felt bad for what I had done.

"Troye, I didn't mean to snap like that... I just I don't want to do this in the shower, and it was too much too fast." I said trying to make him feel better.

Troye turned around and shut off the water leaving the two of us naked in an empty shower. He didn't say anything as he pulled the curtain open and walked out of the shower grabbing a towel to dry off. I then stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel myself.

There had still been no response from Troye.

"Troye what's wrong?" I said curiously, looking at him with bright eyes.

"Connor I just don't know what to do.... You say you want sex and you say you miss me, and then I try to pleasure you and you make me stop. I have no problem stopping, but what do you want me to do Kitten?" He said, the words just spilling out.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly, "I just I haven't gotten off in a week and I almost came, and I want it to be more special."

"But Con that is special to me... having you fall apart in my arms" he said honestly, "That's what I always want"

I feel my lower parts stiffen a bit more as he tells me his fantasy.

"When we were in there I saw your stiffy and just wanted to take care of you, it wasn't about me it was supposed to be about making you feel good. I feel awful about the fact that it's been 9 days since we have done anything like that. It's my fault, I take away all of our time, I need to do this stuff for you." He says as he steps closer to me, only a towel around his waist.

He grabbed my arms and moved them above my head as he gently pushed me against the wall, all while connecting our lips in a kiss. He spreads my legs with one of his own and keeps it there applying the perfect amount of pressure to my crotch. I can feel his own erection rubbing against my thigh and I move my left slightly to apply friction. He moans into my mouth then removes his lips from mine, and let's out a deep breath.

"Let's go to my room." I say in a forced whisper.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED