Chapter 6

*:・゚✧Mingyu's POV -

I was just in time. I ran as fast as I could to catch up with Sowon. "You know that Joshua didn't feel that way towards you right?" I said quickly, gasping for air. My hands was on her shoulder, I tried to stop her from getting away. "Ya, Sowon! Hear me for once, please?" She stopped struggling to move and pay attention to me. "I've known him since forever. His mom is really stucked up.. She's just the typical rich woman you'd see in every drama. But joshua.. He's not that type of person. He really likes you Sowon, he really do." I said again hoping she would get me. She looked towards the ground and suddenly break down, "who am I anyways? I'm just another newbie and I'm that typical poor girl that everyone sees as a bad person. I'd never be seen as a good person in anyone's eyes. When will my life change?" She said this, not able to control her tears. I froze for a minute and watch her leave the main streets. I really pitied her. Mrs Hong shouldn't have said those harsh words.

The Next Day

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV-

I felt better today even though there were still scars on my face. I walked into class with Mingyu and Seungkwan. I saw Wonwoo and the rest of the guys gathering around Halla and Sowon. I felt really jealous. I cheerfully approached Sowon but was stopped by Wonwoo. We gave each other and intense stare and he whispered into my ears to back off. The rest of them just stared at me, not saying anything. Sowon didn't even want to look at me. I had to change my seat that day because of them. I sat beside Mingyu and paid attention to Sowon throughout the lessons.

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV -

I can't help not feeling Joshua's touch just for a day and not hearing his voice but I was still angry and upset about the incident. I didn't even bare to look at him into the eyes. The rest of them left the class already but I noticed Joshua standing by the class door as if he was waiting for someone. In this case, me. I left the class, pretending not see him. Suddenly I felt a sudden warmth on my body. He held my arms and stopped me from walking. He pulled my arms and that made me get closer to him. "Mianhae.." Just this one word from him and he sent chills all over my body. I was electrified with love. I sighed and still tried to avoid contact. He lifted my chin slowly and made me face him. I couldn't help it but we had an eye contact for awhile there. "You know I didn't mean to hurt your feelings right?" He whispered into my ear once again. I forced my arm to get away from his grip but he was too strong. "Forgive me Sowon, and I'll let you go." He said with eyes full of sorry. Suddenly, Wonwoo came from behind. "Leave her alone." He pushed Joshua and he banged into the wall. I was about to help him when Wonwoo dragged me away from him. I turned around to see him and he was sitting on the floor. I was really worried about his condition. How could Wonwoo do that? I hate this guy. I forgive you joshua.

School Ends

I was walking out of the school with Woozi and Mingyu. "Sowon~ we're gonna bring you to a special place. A place where you belong." Woozi said to me. I nodded my head without knowing the destination. Wait.. What is this? "Ya! You both! What are we doing in front of Joshua's house?" I yelled, playfully hitting them. "Kaja!" Mingyu said as he pulled me in, passing the guards. We got inside and I suddenly felt upset again. "Don't worry okay? His mom is out for a business trip. His dad will be home today but don't worry, he's a really chill person. Just like joshua." Mingyu explained, patting my head. They insisted that I should go and see Joshua so I went upstairs leaving them in the living room. I saw a door with the alphabet 'J' written on it so I guessed it was Joshua's. I knocked on the door but no one answered so I just went in. It was really cosy and there he was, lying on his bed. He looks perfect.

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV -

I opened my eyes a little and saw Sowon so I quickly closed my eyes. I was really happy. I mean come on, being in the same room with your crush. How can you not? I pretended to roll to the other side of my bed so she could sit on it. Seriously, this kid thinks my room is an exhibition. It took her awhile to finally sit down. I turned over and grab her by the waist. I hugged her tightly and we stayed at the same position for awhile until she lay beside me. I pulled her closer to me and I felt like there's nowhere else I'd rather be. "Thanks.. My pain killer." I whispered to her. "Wow, you're such a great hugger for and annoying person." She said, trying to tease me. We got up and sat on the bed for awhile. Should I confess before it's too late? "Sowon.." I called her while she was fixing her hair. I leaned in for a kiss and she returned in back. I was surprised. "Saranghae." She said and instantly blushed. I took her hands and kissed it. "Be mine?" I asked her, my heart full of worries. She nodded and we went outside. Finally, I get the girl of my dreams. We linked arms and walked downstairs where we saw appa(dad) talking to Mingyu and Woozi. Eotokke?

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV -

I finally get my own peter pan. I was really happy, no words can explain it. "A-annyeonghaseyo." I greeted Joshua's father. It was really an awkward situation and I quickly removed my hands from Joshua's. "Ya~ My son. You didn't tell me you had a beautiful girlfriend." Mr Hong said, ending it with laughters. He's really the opposite of Mrs Hong and I'm super glad. "Mianhae appa. This is Sowon." Joshua told him proudly. The both of us blushed and both Mingyu and Woozi congratulated us. I linked amrs again with Joshua and we proceeded to the dining room where Mr Hong invited us for dinner.