Chapter 2

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV -

Lunch was over and all of us rushed to our seats. I was talking to Woozi all the way during maths period. "Joshua, Woozi! What is wrong with the both of you? Both of you kept talking all the way during my lesson." Mdm Raina yelled and continued, "Looks like you're asking for a change of seat. Halla, swap your place with Joshua please." I widened my eyes and the next thing I know, I was having an intense eye fight with Sowon. Why do I have to be fated to sit next to this annoying person? "But! Can I not sit next to him? He's really annoying. seriously!" Sowon suddenly said, greeting up from her seat. "Ya! Do you think I want to sit with you so badly? Babo." I replied to her, while placing my bag on the floor. The both of us sat down at the same time. "Ok class, there's an interesting event happening in our school next week. This includes working with your partner. Your table partner." Mdm Raina said. Both me and sowon looked at each other the same time with a disgusted face. "So.. our class was nominated for the poster design competition. It's for a campaign and there is a cash prize to be won. Each pair has to come up with a design together and this will have to be submitted next week, by Friday!" She explained again. Well, at least I'd have a better chance to get to know her well right?

The Weekends (Sunday)

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV -

I was supposed to meet up with Joshua for the project but he's 20 mins late. Ugh, seriously this kid. Wait, is that wonwoo? "Annyeong Sowon! What are you doing here? Looks like its gonna rain soon." He asked while approaching me. "Oh, annyeong! I'm waiting for Joshua. He's 20 mins late actually." I replied. "Well then, shall I keep you accompanied? Come. Lets sit at the bus stop." He offered. Just like what he predicted, it started to rain heavily. "Ya! Are you that good at predicting?" I asked him jokingly. He took off his jacket immediately and covered my head with it. Such a gentleman. I don't know why I was blushing all the way. It felt like a scene from a drama. We reached the bus stop and he suddenly kept me warm by pulling me closer to him and putting his arm around me. I was supposed to feel awkward but his touch was so natural and I felt safe. I looked up to him and he was already looking at me with a smile. "Thanks mr predictor." I said jokingly. We talked for awhile until the rain starts to lessen. I thought Joshua wasn't going to come and Wonwoo was about to accompany home but then.... speaking of the devil. "Sowon! Sorry I'm late! My battery went flat and the bus was late so I was in the middle of walking but it was raining so I had to stop for awhile and now... I'm finally here." He said at one go and finally taking a huge breath after his last word. I laughed and get up from the bench. "You idiot. Kaja! Lets go. Oh wait." I paused for awhile, "Thanks again Wonwoo, we should hang out again. Take care!" I said cheerfully. Joshua bro-fisted him and we took our leave.

3 hrs later

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV -

I was walking Sowon back home after a long day of discussing. Well mostly of her annoying me. I can't believe I'm finally friends with her. She's so hard to handle and she can be stubborn too. "So.. What was Wonwoo doing with you at the bus stop?" I suddenly asked, feeling a little jealous. "Why? Are you jealous?" She replied teasingly why licking her ice cream. "Why would I be? You're a loser anyways." I said jokingly. We joked around and finally reached her front door. "Well.. Thanks for today!" she said cheerfully and turned around to reach for her doorknob. I pulled her arm and pulled her in for a hug. Don't ask me why I did that but it may be because I fell in love with her? Nah... That's impossible right? "So-sorry. It was just a friendly hug. Just wanted to apologize for treating you badly in school on your first day. Friends?" I said, smirking. She nodded and headed inside. There's something about her that's SO adorable and that makes me want to take care of her like a younger sister. Can this be? Love..?