Chapter 5

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV -

The last thing I remembered was that Sowon brought me into the clinic and then I blacked out. "W-where's Sowon?" I managed to say these words even though my lips is in pain. She's everything I needed right now. My pain killer. "Oh, joshua you're awake. Please don't move too much, rest for awhile. Sowon will be here soon I guess. It was lunch time and I asked her to grab something to eat. She said she'll be back." The nurse said, helping me to lay back again. "So... Tell me. Is there anything going on between the both of you?" The nurse asked me cheesily while helping me to eat my medicine. I laughed and it was quiet for awhile until I replied, "well, she's really an amazing girl.." The nurse looked at me and gave a "go for it" look. I was staring into distance until someone entered. It was Sowon. She looked really worried when she saw me. "Ya! Are you okay? Did you get into a fight? Why? With who? When? Why didn't I know about this?" She asked non-stop. Ah seriously this ahjumma.

*:・゚✧Sowon's POV -

I sat next to him on the bed after asking those question. "I'll tell you about it once I've recovered. Btw, didn't you get me any food? Ugh you're so inconsiderate." He asked playfully. "You called me inconsiderate? Okay, I'll leave then." I said, smirking and pretended to stand up. He pulled my hands and gave me a look which was asking me to stay. How could I not? With those gaze. Eottoke? I'm truly in love. I laughed and said, "well, the nurse told me that you shouldn't take the canteen food for today. You can only take porridge and medicine. So have fun!" I teased him. He punched me lightly in the arms. Suddenly, he held my hands tight and rubbed it gently with his thumbs. The nurse looked at us and teased us. It was really embarassing oh god. "Joshua, your dad just called and he has sent your driver to pick you up on the front gate. Rest well, make sure you eat those medicines!" She said, handing him a plastic bag full of medicines. I helped him up and we thanked the nurse. He put his arms around me and I had mine around his waist. It took us awhile to reach the front gate. I helped him in the car and waved goodbye. Well, school's gonna be boring without a table partner.

After School

I was walking back home when Mingyu yelled my name from the back. "Sowon! Are you heading home?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he asked me if I wanted to come and visit Joshua at his home. "Seriously? Can I?" I asked, my eyes widen. He nodded and we agreed to go home first and get changed before meeting each other again. We waved each other goodbye and I took my bike home.

4.30 p.m

I prepared some porridge for Joshua. I've never cooked for anyone but myself before so I'm worried. I was standing beside a public phone while waiting for mingyu. Finally he popped up. We walked together to his house which was quite near. "Do you know that Joshua really likes you?" He suddenly said, playfully hitting my arms. I blushed and replied, "ah, it can't be. He's the popular guy anyways." The both of us continued the topic until we reached his streets. Wow. Daebak. He really belongs in a rich family. I looked down at my outfit that doesn't have any class at all and saw Mingyu already looking at me. He nod his head give me that "its okay" look. We reached his front gate and had to walk pass his guard which knew Mingyu so we didn't have any problems entering the house. I sat on the sofa while Mingyu went upstairs to get Joshua. I was curious so I looked around the house that was full of luxury. I felt really low. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. "Excuse me, who are you? And what are you doing in my house?" An woman in her 40s asked me. She wore a really classy look. I bowed to her and was about to answer her when she just looked at my outfit and walked away. Just then Joshua and Mingyu came down. I passed him the porridge I made him and he was full of aww. We talked for awhile until the same woman I saw earlier on called him to the kitchen which was just behind the living room we was at. Mingyu told me she was his mother. "Joshua dear, what is that girl doing here?" We heard their conversation clearly but acted like we didn't hear it. Joshua explained how he knew me but his mother kept giving me bad comments. "Just look at how she dresses. she's probably from a poor family and she's just using you for money!" She accused me. I felt really upset and got up to leave. Mingyu tried to stop me but he failed to do so. I was full of anger. How could she accuse me like that?

*:・゚✧Joshua's POV -

I was really angry that eomma said those nasty things about Sowon. I went outside hoping she didn't hear it but she was already gone. "She heard it didn't she?" I asked Mingyu who looked disappointed and upset too. He waved me goodbye and left too. What was eomma thinking? Even though I was born and raised in a rich family doesn't give me any rights to look lowly towards anyone else. How am I going to explain to Sowon? I don't want to lose her. God.. Please help me.