How Girls Meets World Should Be Like

Chapter 1

Maya and Lucas were on an awkward date while Riley was going on a date with Charlie Gordon. Farkle and Zay watched as their best friends went on with their awkward life. Life for Riley and Maya has been very weird since Maya admit she likes and lucas. Its a secret she has been keeping from her «bestfriend» Riley who had something with Lucas.

Maya POV
I can't believe I am finally on a date with Ranger Rick. I've always liked him from the day I saw him on the subway but I could see it was Riley he was interested in so I kept my feelings to myself. I always trouble him because he doesn't do anything and its like we are playing around as a couple he doesn't think about it in that way but I do. Now I am finally on a date with him which is kinda weird because he is my besfriend crush or ex crush its complicated. Even though I am happy to be going on a date with Lucas I feel like I am stabbing Riley in the heart because Lucas was the first boy she liked, she went on her first date with him and he was also her first kiss a moment that is the most special in a girl's life.
Now that I think about it I am not being a great best friend to Riley by going on a date with her crush in front of her.