Part Five (Finale)

L O U I S

My eyes fluttered open, and a streak of light blinded me. I groaned as I sat up and tossed the covers from myself. It was only then that I realized how sore my neck was. I always hated sleeping on the couch. Mom was already making breakfast.

"Good morning, sweetie," she said.

"Morning," I said with a raspy voice. Then my eyes lit up.

I got up and walked down the hall. I approached my room and opened the door as quietly as I possibly could. I walked silently across the room and got down on my knees beside my mattress.

There he was. Harry. It was absolutely adorable to see him fast asleep in my bed. His face was buried in one of my pillows and drool had left a dark spot there. I grinned as I got closer to him.

It turns out that Brent had called his dad and told him that Harry was gay. It didn't go over well. Harry didn't want to talk about what happened but I've seen some bruises on him. He got kicked out, and my parents immediately said yes to him staying with us. They know we're dating now, so we can't stay in the same room to sleep but he's living with me now so that's something.

And wow was it a bitch to get him to sleep in my bed. We fought over who was sleeping where. I told him that he's my guest, so he will sleep in my bed. He refused, wanting to take the couch. I basically had to drag him to my room and hold him down. After the day he had had, it didn't take long for him to give up. I took the couch.

"Pssst," I began softly. Nothing.

"Psst," I repeated only slightly louder. He stirred this time.

"Harry, time to wake up," I said quietly. He groaned and turned his face the other way. I placed my hand on his back.

"Come on, Freckle. We only have a few days left of school anyway," I said at a slightly more audible volume. He turned back to me and looked at me through one squinted eye.

"What did you just call me?" He asked.

"Freckle. Don't think I didn't notice," I said through a smile and ushered to his crotch. I gave him a small peck as he let things sink in. I caught him smiling before burying his face in my pillow.

"Get up!" I said in a regular voice. He said something back but it was only muffled in the pillow. It was probably something about not wanting to go back.

"Okay. I guess we'll do this the hard way," I said and stood up. I tore the blankets from his body. I took in the sight of his bare back and his butt under his shorts. My pants stirred, but I continued.

I placed my feet on either side of his body and bent down. I grabbed him under the arms and lifted him up. He made a noise somewhere between a groan and a laugh. I pulled him off the bed and put him back down on the floor.

"I was so comfortable," he complained as he slowly got up.

"Well, you have to get ready now. You can go back to sleep after school," I told him.

"Fine. How did you ever manage to get out of bed?" He asked me as he went to a suitcase and pulled out some clothes.

"I just did I guess," I told him. We smiled. Even in the morning grogginess, he was still beautiful.

"God I love seeing you every morning, every afternoon, and every evening," he said. I rested my forearms on his shoulders.

"Me too. How long has it been now?" I asked.

"I think like two weeks maybe," he said, thinking.

"I could get used to this," I told him.

"I could too," he reciprocated. He leaned in and we fell into a deep kiss for a minute. He pulled me close and I felt his body heat on me. I pushed him away and broke our kiss.