First Meeting

"Thank you so much! I didn't know what was wrong with it, I couldn't for the life of me figure it out!" The woman thanks me and I smile.
"Oh! It's no trouble really! It's my job to help out!" I smile at her as she pays me the money for fixing her laptop. It was only a simple virus and it wasn't that hard to fix, but this woman was a complete imbecile! She couldn't turn the damned thing off without help! She walks out of the door and I sigh.
"Some people can be so stupid can't they, Yoru?" My co-worker Utsuku Shīdesu, says. She's a little shorter than me, with short black hair and brown eyes. In the short time that I've known her, we've become best friends.
"Yeah, but we can't way that to them, we just fix whatever they've managed to break." I groan and rub my temples, leaning against the counter. Utsuku laughs.
"Well, you're way more patient with them than I am! I guess that's why you work on the counter an I don't!" The door swings open and I look up.

"Huh? Oh, uh, how can I help you today?" I say, standing so fast I lose my balance as my arm slips off the counter. Two young men walk through the glass doors. One is taller than the other, he has light hair that brushed his shoulders, his eyes are golden. He wears a simple black t-shirt and tan trousers. The other, the shorter one, has shoulder length purple hair, his eyes the same colour, he wears a baggy t-shirt, jeans and trainers.

"This idiot managed to spill his drink all over his laptop, could it be fixed and for how much?" The taller one asks.
"Hm? Oh yeah, that's a common problem actually. It shouldn't be too costly though, so don't worry about the price." I reply, my eyes fixed on the purple haired one, something about him seems familiar, but I can't quite remember what it is.
"Thank you very much, kind miss! I appreciate this very much!" He bows and I step back in surprise.
"Really it's not that big of a deal! It's my job, honestly, you don't have to bow or anything!"
"Really, Ashiya, you're embarrassing yourself." The shorter one says to him. The one named Ashiya stands up quickly and scowls at him.
"Be quiet Urushihara! Say thank you to her, you are lucky that she's even going to fix it for you!" They continue arguing back and forth while I stand and watch in awe. They're such idiots, the both of them!

Urushihara sighs and decides to ignore Ashiya, he looks at me.
"Thanks, I guess." He says, and he leaves, with Ashiya shouting behind him.