Again

"What was their deal?" Utsuku asks, pointing behind her shoulder at the door.
"Dunno, but the one called Urushihara spilled his drink on the keyboard, the circuits are probably fried but I suppose I can fix it." I shrug. "They kept yelling at each other for some reason, guess they don't get along or something." Utsuku looks right at me and smiles.
"He was kinda cute wasn't he? The short one I mean." She giggles.
"I guess, but I don't really care. Hey, would you pass me the small screwdriver? I gotta get the battery out of this thing before I open it up, don't wanna electrocute myself do I?" I ask, my tone flat. Utsuku handed me the screwdriver, mumbling to herself, a smile on her face. Utsuku is so strange sometimes.

"Hey, yeah is this Shiro Ashiya? Um, I'm Yoru Tenshi, from the tech shop."
"Ah, yes, have you indeed fixed the laptop that we brought you?"
"Yeah, it's good as new, if you could pick it up tomorrow, that'd be great."
"Of course! I shall be there at exactly one o'clock tomorrow. Thank you ever so much, kind miss."
"Oh, you're welcome, I'll see you tomorrow then."
"Hey is that the person who fixed my laptop?!" I hear a voice in the background of the call, it's the short one from the other day. The call hangs up on the other end. I place the phone back and walk into the break room at the back of the shop.

I grab a cup of coffee and sit down on the shabby black leather sofa.
"On break, Yoru?" Utsuku asks, sitting down beside me.
"Yeah, just grabbing some coffee. That Ashiya guy is coming by tomorrow to pick up the laptop, that makes one less, huh?" Utsuku nods, sipping her coffee and leaning back.
"Yeah, repairs are picking up again, aren't they?"
"Mm-hm." I finish my coffee and get back to work.

The door opens and in walks the two men.
"Hi, are you here to pick up the laptop?" I ask.
"Ah, yes. I am Shiro Ashiya and this dirt bag is Hanzo Urushihara."
"Right. I'll just go and get it, then."
"Hey! Who're you calling a dirt bag!?!"
I hear them arguing as I turn my back. I return a moment later with the laptop, they're still arguing.
"Here you go, sir." He pays for the repairs and leaves, Urushihara hangs back.

"Still here?" I ask him.
"Yeah, Ashiya doesn't trust me going shopping with him." He pouts.
"Oh, well you could help out behind the counter while you wait, we're running low on staff at the moment. You'll get paid." I add seeing the look on his face.
"Why not? I could do with a little extra cash, anyway." He shrugs.
"I could recommend you for a part-time job, if you'd like. I am the assistant manager here."
"Thanks, I guess."