chapter three

(Avi's POV)

    Wow today is the day Mitch is coming over to hang out I am thinking we can go out to dinner maybe come back here and hang out afterwards. Once I got up I hoped in the shower and got dressed. I put on a red flannel and I put a gray beanie on. I sat down on the couch and waited for Mitch to call me.

(Mitch's POV)

I woke up and walked into the Kitchen and got a cup of coffee. I looked down at my phone and looked at mine and Avi's messages. Crap I had totally forgot about me hanging out with Avi to day I quickly got in the shower and got dressed I had on a metallic maroon shirt. I called Avi and asked him what the plan was and he told me that we could go and have dinner and then go back to his and Kevin's apartment and watch a movie or something I agreed even though it sounded kind of like a date to me. He said he was on his way to pick me up. When he got here he knocked on the door I answered to let him in it kind of caught me off guard he looked great I could practically feel myself blush.

(Avi's POV)

   After I got off the phone with Mitch I left my apartment to pick him up when I arrived I knocked on the door he opened it up. Wow he looked flawless. I could not believe my eyes when I thought he couldn't  go and get any more perfect he does this. I could feel the nervous butterflies multiply in my stomach. It was a quite ride to the restaurant. When we got there the waitress showed us to our table. when we had ordered our food and drinks we began talking about old memories, tour, the album we are working on. When we some how we got on the topic of relation ships when Mitch asked if I had my eye on anyone I said ya I have had my eye on this one person for a while but I don't think they are  into me. He said to me "you don't know that" I'm pretty sure they are not. "Well I think they are a fool if they aren't into you." I just kind of nervously chuckled. We stayed a little longer talking then went back to my place to hang out for a while.

    When we got back to my place we decided to watch a movie on Netflix. We ended up watching the Corpse Bride. While we were watching the movie Mitch said he was cold so I went to get a blanket for the two of us. When I got back with the blanket we covered up and Mitch began to cuddle up to me. He rested his head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand. When the movie was over we still sat there he was now basically sitting in my lap curled up with his head on my chest I sat there kind of staring at him he looked like an angle I then realized he was asleep then shortly after I too fell dossed off and it was perfect I don't think I could not have been any happier. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N :  hey guys sorry it has been so long since I have updated I have had band stuff and the usual school and I have been a mess this week. But I hope all of you guys have been good and if not I hope every thing gets better and I know it will. BYEEE!)