Chapter Six

(Avi's POV)
I was just sitting there watching TV after Kevin had left to have dinner with his girl friend and I was thinking about my date with Mitch. I am really getting use to saying me and Mitch are a couple it really has s nice feel to it. In my midst of my thoughts I looked down at my phone and noticed that I had a text from Mitch I wonder what he is texting he for.
Mitch: hey Scott just left and I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner?❤️💕

Avi: Ya that sounds fantastic is there any thing I need to bring?😚

Mitch: No I got it all covered thanks for offering!😚

I then quickly got up and got dressed to head over to Scott and Mitch's place. On the way there I stopped and bought Mitch some flowers I hope he likes them. When I pulled up out side of there place I looked in the car mirror to make sure I looked good. I walked up to the door and knocked I heard Mitch yell one second I quickly hid the flowers behind my back and no less than a second later I seen a beautiful looking Mitch answering the door "Hey Avi wow you look nice" "thank you you look as flawless as ever" I saw Mitch blush a little "oh and theses are for you" I pulled the flowers out from behind my back "oh wow Avi I theses are beautiful I live carnations" I looked into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I would bet you that they are the most beautiful soulful eyes you will ever see after I had found my way back from getting lost in his eyes I walked in and stood in the kitchen man did it smell good in there "so what's for super it sure does smell great" "it's Alfredo with roasted asparagus and garlic bread" "oh that sounds amazing" after the food was done cooking we sat down an ate the food was absolutely amazing Mitch is a really good cook after we were done we sat on the couch in their living room we watched some TV we watched a scary movie and cuddled. When Scott finally got home and I carried Mitch to his bedroom since had fallen asleep in my arms when we were on the couch I drove myself home and went to bed.

(A/N: hey guys so sorry had to really push this one to actually update today)