Chapter 4: The Other Woman

Ariana's POV

I quickly got dressed in my bikini and fixed my hair up. I then got out of the bathroom and Jai was eyeballing me from top to bottom. I gave a smirk and sat on his lap. I bit his bottom lips and stood up.

"Let's go", I say pulling his hand.

He smiles and puts his arm around my neck.

"Beautiful as always", he says and kisses the side of my forehead.

I blush and I started to walk faster. The more we walked fast, the more the people gasp knowing that I was Ariana Grande and he was Jai Brooks. I smile and give them all a wave.

Once we reached the outdoor swimming pool, I was in complete amaze.

The pool was was so beautiful that it downgrades other pools in the U.S.

Jai carried me bridal style unexpected and threw me into the water.

"JAI", I say angrily yet happily.

My yelling caused more attention on us which made people stare and wonder who the hell we are.

Jai jumped into the pool seconds later, which got my hair even more wet than it already was.

My damp hair was all over my face and I tried my best to put my hair in the back.

I then started to feel a bit thirsty. My tongue seemed like it was getting dry and I really needed something cold.

"Babe I'm gonna get us a drink I'm thirsty as fuck", I tell Jai.

"Ok babe", Jai says.

I walked up the stairs which was beside Jai. He slaps my butt which makes me giggle and I hurry off to the bar.

Jai's POV

I leaned on the corner of the swimming pools and let myself tan from the sun while I waited for Ariana.

While I waited, something caught my eye. I turned to my right and saw a woman about my age staring at me with a smirk.

She was hot. Her body was perfection and her boobs were the way I wanted it to be.

Not that I don't think Ariana's boobs aren't good enough or even her body, I think she's good enough for me. She was the love of my life. Physical appearance shouldn't affect me.

I smiled at the woman and for some reason she stared back. But that was it. Who is this woman?

Ariana then came back with two drinks in her hand. I smile.

Finally. As long as I'm with Ariana everything will be alright.

The awkward vibe was still there between me and the woman. I thought it would go away but it hasn't. I glanced at her and she frowned.

Now she knows I'm taken. As much as she's hot and stuff, I don't think I would want to give in to her. I'm married.

"Here's your drink babe", Ariana says and hands me a mango smoothie.

Instead of saying thank you, I gave Ariana a passionate kiss which lasted for about five minutes.

Ariana almost dropped her drink in the water from the sudden kiss but she didn't.

"That was so much better than a thank you", Ariana says and puts the drink on a flat surface.

She then puts her arm around my neck and whispers in my ear.

"I love you more than words", she whispers softly.

"I love you more than Toulouse", I whispers back.

She then giggles.

"I know you do", she says while giggling.

I laughed along with Ariana until I saw the hot bod woman coming toward us. My heart started to race faster and faster. But instead she just went down the stairs and was now in the swimming pool. Ariana stares at her and was about to ask her a question.

"Oh my gosh I love your bikini", Ariana says happily.

Oh my god.

"Thank you, you should buy one, it gets all the boys attention", she says ad winks at me.

Ariana notices that she winks towards me and looks at me directly. Ariana frowns a bit but still has a smile on her face which turned to a fake smile.

The woman then hurried off and went for a swim.

*hours later*

It was getting dark and I knew it almost time to do fun stuff with Ariana. I looked around and saw that the woman was still here, but she was staring again. I stared at her curiously and Ariana gives me a confused look.

"What are you staring at", Ariana says not even looking back.

"Nothing I just thought I saw a big bird", I lie.

"Um ok....well I'm gonna get ready to do stuff", Ariana winks at me.

"Oh I'm so ready", I tell her and kiss her cheek.

"You coming", Ariana asks getting off the pool.

"I'll be there in a minute I'm just gonna take another lap", I tell her.

She smiles and walks away. Once she wasn't insight I went closer to the woman.

Once I was close to her she smiles.

"Gave up your midnight sex to talk to me", she says with a smirk.

"Um no I just-", I say but was interrupted by her planting a kiss on my lips.

Damn her lips where soft.

"You know you want me", the woman says and grinds on me.

"I'm married", I tell her and back away.

"I know you are, if you ever change your mind you'll know where I'll be", she says and gives me a wink.

I didn't even bother to answer her, I just quickly hurried away from her. I have Ariana and only Ariana.

Here's a new chapter. I told you thinks are about to get juicy haha. Anyways hope yall like this chapter. Give it a vote and comment if you loved it :)