Chapter 1: Marriage Day

Ariana's POV

I was in bed. In my soft bed with no clothes on. I don't know why I like to sleep naked but, it feels more comfortable.

Today was the day of my marriage. Jai loves me and I love him. I keep falling in love with him every single day of my life.

I got out of bed and went to my closet. I put on some clothes and started to brush my hair.

I would have went out by now but, my hair looks like a bush. So I brushed my elegant hair softly and walked out of my apartment door.

I was wearing boots, a beanie, a grey sweater, and pajama pants. I didn't really care because, what was more important was my wedding dress.

The wedding is today and I'm pumped. I hopped into my car and drove to my mom's house to get ready.

*few minutes later*

I walked into my mom's house and there was many smells of food and fragrance coming from each of the rooms.

I walk into one of the rooms and see my dress. I smiled. I saw my mom staring at the dress and I gave a chuckle.

I then snapped my finger to get her attention and she quickly turns to me.

"Are you ready for your big day",says my mom. I nod.

"Ok time to make you look stunning", says my mom and I quickly hurry to a chair to start my make up.

*hours later*

"I do", I say and smile.

"You may now kiss the bride",says the man. I then give Jai the most passionate kiss and we let go two minutes later.

I then look and see people clapping and tearing up,and two people taking pictures. Today was a big day.

"I love you so much Jai", I say after our kiss and stare into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you more Ariana", he says and kisses my lips passionately.

I then hold his hand tight and walk down the path while holding Jai's hand on my left and my dress and bouquet on my right.

When we reached the middle of the path, all the women crowded around me and Jai. I let go of Jai's hand and was ready to throw that bouquet in the air.

I threw it high up in the air and turned to the girls. They were all crowding around each other to try and reach the bouquet and the best thing you know...your best friend gets hit.

"Omg Ariana I'm gonna get married", she says happily to me. I then give a chuckle and wink to her. I then grab Jai's hand and head to the limo.

"Who's ready to go to the party", I yell before I went inside the limo.

"Honey, the party is tomorrow",Jai whispers to me. I then start to feel embarrassed.

"Sorry,it's actually tommorrow", I yell to them and they give me strange looks.

"I'm just kidding", Jai tells me and starts to laugh his ass off. I then frown and then start laughing a minute later.

"It's ok guys it's right now! Let's go!" Jai yells to them happily and we both plop onto the limo.

"It's so ready to dance my big booty off that floor", I say and start wiggling my butt on the car seat. He then starts to chuckle.

"Your butt is cute not big, he says and slaps my butt silly. I then start chuckling.

"That's why I love you", I tell Jai.

We then kiss passionately.

*at the party*

"This is such an awesome party", says James and starts dancing to the beat.

"Thanks", I say and play with his hair. He then frowns.

"Ari! It was so beautiful", he says sadly with fake tears. I then give a pout and then kiss his cheek.

Jai's friends and family is so adorable and hilarious. They literally make my day better.

I then walk to Jai. He was right beside my brother Frankie.

"Hey brother", I say happily and hug my husband from behind.

"Can't believe your married", Frankie tells me happily.

"Can't wait to go to your wedding", I tell Frankie.

I then start to think of Frankie in a suit and is ready to propose.

"You know, I can imagine you with Zack", I say and think of ship names.

"Oooh! Imma call you Zankie", I say excitedly and he starts to blush.

"Omg you do like him", I say happily.

"Tell me everything later", I say happily and turn to my beautiful wedding cake.

I never expected to get married at this age. I'm only 21 and Jai is 19. I'm like 2 years older than him but it won't matter. Age doesn't matter. Only love does.

I walk toward my beautiful wedding cake and take a whip of frosting on my finger and lick it.

That some good frosting.

Hey guys. Hope yall love this new story.