Chapter 2: Special Day with My Boo

if you see a JARIANA edit for this chapter that's mine lol and hope yall like it. And sorry haven't updated in awhile. Been busy with my other book.

Ariana's POV

I woke up to a delicious smell of breakfast. my husband is a great cook. Before we got married, he used to make me these huge feast every time we went on a date and he would ask me "is this good". I would laugh and tell him "yes boo it's the best".

After thinking about those days before I got married I then slowly get out of bed and sniff the smell of breakfast like a dog. I wore my Rilakuma slippers and walked downstairs.

I then started to get closer and closer to the kitchen. I then walk in to see my husband shirtless making breakfast. I blush looking at his abs and walk up to him. I hug him from behind and watch him make eggs. Since I was vegan, he already set up toast and oatmeal on the table.

"Smells good babe", I tell him and kiss his cheek.

"I'm the best cook you'll ever have in the house", he tells me and pecks my lips.

I then sit at the table and eat my toast while Jai continues to cook.

"So what do you want to do today", I tell him with toast in my mouth.

"Well we could cuddle in bed all day or I can take you somewhere", he tells me and brings his plate of eggs and bacon to the table.

"Take me somewhere we could cuddle", I tell him and finish my toast. Now to eat my oatmeal.

"Two choices in one I see", he tells me and eats his bacon afterwards.

I give a slight laugh.

"Babe surprise me", I tell him. He looks up from his food and smiles.

"I thought you hate surprises",he tells me.

I then sip my milk with pleasure.

"I do but I your surprises are the best", I tell him. he then wipes milk off my face and I chuckle.

"Of course boo", he tells me and gives me another peck on the lips again.

"What time are we leaving", I ask him and walk up to the sink to wash my dish and glass of milk.

"Once you get dressed we can go my love", he tells me and washes his dish right beside me.

After I finish cleaning my dishes I then hurry up the stairs to get ready.

*an hour later*

I wore a white lace crop top and black jeans. I grabbed my mini black Chanel backpack and brought a brush, gum, snacks, make up, and cat ears for my special day with Jai.

I went into the bathroom where Jai was getting ready and saw he seemed ready to go.

"Let's go baby", I ask him. He looks to me and checks me out. He then stares at my butt and back up to my face.

"Yup", he says and kisses my cheek. I then grab his hand and walk out to the bedroom.

"Jai grabs his wallet from the bed and places it in his back pocket and we both run to the car.

*15 minutes later*

"We're here", Jai says happily. I look through the window to see were at Disney World.

"OMG Jai I told you your good with surprises", I tell him happily and hug him.

"Now let's go have fun", he says and parks the car.

"I hope we don't get caught by fans even though I love them so much", I tell him and hold his hand.

"As long as we're together will be fine", he tells me. I smile and continue to walk into Disney World.

Once we entered, the first thing on my mind were rides. Yes I still have a childish mind but who gives a damn about that.

We both started to past buy the gift shops and once I saw Space Mountain, I've gone crazy.

"JAI I WANT TO RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN", I say excitedly like a kid.

"haha I know you love that ride", he says and guides me to the ride while I skip there like a little kid.

Good thing the line was pretty short and I can ride it as soon as possible. Once we were next to ride I started smiling happily like a weirdo. Love this ride so much. When your hanging out with the love of your life...its even BETTER.

*hours later*

It was 4 pm and we've been here for awhile. I wanted to stay longer but the longer we stay the more people that'll notice that two celebs are in the same area as them.

"Ari I have somewhere else to take you", Jai whispers in my ear.

"Where", I whisper back.

"Surprise boo", he tells me and gives me a wink.

He then holds my hand tight and we both put our heads down and walk to the exit. We were getting pretty close but many people started screaming.

"OMG ITS ARIANA GRANDE", someone yelled excitedly.

Oh no. This is gonna cause lots of attention and it'll be pretty hard getting out.

"OMG JARIANA", someone else yelled.

"JAI BROOKS YOUR SO HOT CAN I HAVE A PIC", another yelled.

They were so cute I couldn't resist so I took pics that came up to me and I quickly took pictures with them and signed autographs and Jai did the same. He kept his eyes all on me so I wouldn't get lost and I was his world and I am his so he would be pretty worried.

After I signed a few me and Jai then walked quickly out and hurried to our car.

I knew some fans were sad that they didn't get a pic so I tweeted "Nice seeing my babes at Disney. Sorry if I haven't took a pic with a few of my babes, I will repay you by doing a follow spree when I get home.Love yall".

While Jai drove I was wondering where we were going. We were near our house but instead I notice that we were going to the beach. I didn't say anything but I'm pretty sure Jai knew where we were going.

Once we reached the beach Jai grabbed my hand and he ran closer to the shore while I was trying to reach his pace. When we reached the shore. Jai pointed to the moon. It was day time but the moon was showing.(sometimes see the moon during daytime don't know why but I do😂)

"You see the moon baby", Jai asks me looking into my eyes.

Just looking into Jai's eyes made my heart melt.

"Ya", I say.

Why did we come here so he could show me a moon. I mean it's just a moon. or maybe it isn't.

"Everytime I look at the moon it remind me of you. The way it shines and brightens up the dark nights. It reminds me of the beauty it shows and how it's always there daily. And how moon reflects on the ocean. The moon never leaves. It is always there. That's you. Your the moon that brighten up the dark days, showing me your true beauty inner and outer and being with me daily. You are my moonlight", he tells me.

My eyes started to fill with tears. He truly loved me and him calling me moonlight made me feel so happy.

"I'll always be your moonlight", I tell him and hug him tightly while my foot started to dig deep in the sand.

"I love you", I tell him.

"I love you too", he says and we both kiss passionately.

hope you like this chapter and please give a vote of you loved it. Please give me your opinions on this chapter and thanks for reading.