A "Date"

When we got go Juvia's place. Mira happily skipped up towards the door and knocked three times. Soon, the door opened to reveal Juvia in a light blue party dress. She smiled brightly at us

"Juvia is so glad to see you all arrived!" She cheered

We all smiled and walked into Juvia's home. Juvia led us to the kitchen where we saw Gray, Erza, Gajeel, Jellal and Levy. They were all laughing, drinking and eating food. Levy turned towards me and smiled brightly.

"Hey Lu-chan! How did your auditions go?" Levy asked me

"It went......GREAT! I'm the second cheer captain. And get this, I bumped Lisanna down too!" I told her with excitement.

Levy squealed and wrapped me in a hug, I hugged her back and we jumped around in circles. After awhile, I felt a hand slap my back rather roughly. I turned and saw Erza. She gave me a other "pat" on my back that felt more so like a slap.

"I knew you could do it Lucy. I'm proud of you" Erza congratulated me in a mature manner.

"Juvia is happy for Love Rival" Juvia stated in a calm voice

I sweat dropped.

"I'm not your Love Rival Juvia" I told her

"Nice job Luce" Gray congratulated me

"HEY STRIPPER! DON'T CALL LUCY LUCE! THAT'S MY NICKNAME!" Natsu yelled at Gray through his mouth full of pizza.

"Oh yeah? Who says?" Gray asked with a smirk

"SAYS ME!" Natsu screeched while lunging at Gray.

While the two started fighting, everyone else went back to talking with each other. We partied till 2 am, I was so tired. When I announced that I was going to head home, Natsu immediately stopped his bickering with Gray.

"I'll walk you home" he offered.

I smiled and nodded my head. We made our way outside, and began the walk to my apartment. We chatted about how great our project went. When we arrived to my apartment, I unlocked my door and stepped inside.

"Bye Natsu, thanks for walking me home." I thanked him.

"No problem. Hey Luce, do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Natsu asked.

"Sure! That sounds like fun" I said with a huge smile.

"Alright, see ya tomorrow!" Natsu said while jogging away.

I smiled, and closed the door. I immediately got ready for bed. Right before I went to sleep, I checked my text messages and texted everyone that I got home safely. Right before I turned my phone off. I got another anonymous text.

'Your happiness won't last long. Watch your back Heartfilia.' 

I gasped. Who in the world could possibly know my name? If this gets out of control, I might have to tell Levy about it. I sighed in annoyance. I decided to sleep on my problems, and I did.

(The Following Morning)

I woke up, the sun was shinning really brightly. I checked my phone, it read 10:30 am. I slightly smiled, I loved Saturdays. I slowly got ready and made myself a bowl of Lucky Charms. I decided to keep breakfast basic since it was near lunch time already. In the midst of eating my cereal, my phone buzzed.

"Hey Luce, can I come by your place at 12:15 so we can walk to our destination together? >o<"

"Sure, where are we going?" I texted back

"It's a surprise" was all that Natsu sent back.

I looked at the time, it was already 11, aka giving me about an hour to get ready. I got up, and slowly but surely I got ready. I took a nice long shower, washing my hair while singing my favorite songs. I changed into a peach summer dress, and brushed my wet hair out and started my makeup while listening to my favorite song.