Calfreezy #1

Cal has texted you and told you to be ready to go out and eat dinner. You reply back with an okay. You were wearing a tight sleeve black dress. Your hair was curled with bouncy curls. You slip on your little high heels and then wait by the door. You hear knocking so you wait a few seconds so you don't sound so "desperate" then you open the door. Cal greets you with a hug. You hug back. "Ready to leave?" Cal says still holding the hug. "yes" you reply. He moves out of the way so you can walk out first. What a gentlemen you mumble to yourself, not allowing him to hear. He shuts the door and you start to walk to his newest car. He opens the door like a typical guy. He drives to the restaurant. You sit down across from him. "You enjoying it so far." he asked. "Yes" you simply reply and continue eating. You both leave the restaurant and go to his flat. He pours 2 glass of wine and put them on the table. "Before we drink, let's go for a little walk." Cal says out of nowhere. You shake you head walking out of his flat with his following you from behind and you both get to the football field. "y/n, we've been together for the longest time ever, will you marry me. I've been wanting to ask you and this has been the secret I wanted to say its couldn't." You say yes but you also have a secret. "Callum, I have a secret too, I'm pregnant."