How you got his number

Simon: You were taking a walk and Simon was running. He ran straight into you, knocking you over. You laugh about it but Simon gets worried because you toke a 'hard hit' he so called said. He helps you up, asking a lot of "are you okay?". You tell him yes a ton of times. He gives you his number to text and call if you ever need anything because he feels bad.

Harry: You and your football team were in the dome practicing for your huge game you had coming up. Harry and the rest of the boys were on the other side of the field carrying on and laughing. They were kicking crossbars. You and your team were laughing at them. They heard you laughing. The guys walk up to you and ask if you want to be on camera so we can see if you can hit the crossbar. You kick the football and hit the crossbar a few times. The guys are impressed and so is you team. Harry jumps in front and gives you his number to come show off a little more.

Josh: You were at your best friends wedding. You were a bridesmaid. Your boyfriend Didn't show up to the wedding so you didn't have anybody to walk with. You were kinda upset about it. Josh comes up and ask if he could walk with you because he hates seeing anybody upset. You were agree what could be so bad about it. You walked with him and thought it was a lot better than walking with your boyfriend. Your friend was happy you two walked together. Josh smiled at you ever chance he could. He came up to you and gave you his number because he wanted to get you know you more and maybe walk you down the isle.

Tobi: You were at a bar with your boyfriend Kyle. He was drunk and getting with ever girl in the bar. You sat at the bar alone talking to the bartender because your friend didn't want to come and Kyle was no were to be seen. Tobi sat next you you so you looked like you weren't a loner at a full packed bar. "Can I get you anything?" He ask order a shot. You shake your head no. Tobi ask how can a pretty girl like you be here alone. You respond with I'm not alone my boyfriend Kyle is probably gonna get laid by 10 other girls and non are which me. Tobi looked really mad. He asked to show you were Kyle is and you did. Tobi walks up to your soon to be ex boyfriend and punches him hard enough so he knows that he messed up. Tobi grabs your hand and takes you outside to his Lamborghini. He opens the door for you and shuts it too. He drives you home and before he drops you off at your friends house he give you a piece of paper with his number and a smile face on it.

Joe: You were going to I55 alone because your friend stayed home with her boyfriend instead. You were kinda mad but what else is new always canceling plans at the last minute was her thing. You couldn't wait to she Joe Weller. You have never met anybody famous or close to it. You get into the crowed parking lot and park close to the front because you handicap. You were on crutches in a cast. You get to the line which you aren't in for long and your next in line and you see Joe. You walk up to him next. Joe smiles and you kinda by really walk up to him. You put your picture for him to sign down. He goes straight for your cast signing it and then he signs your posted. He stands up and gives you a hug and smirks at you. He gives you a little peak on your cheek. You get back to your car and when you take a picture of your cast to post on Twitter you realize you can't because he has a phone number on it ;)

Calfreezy: You were walking by the football field. You see a few boys there so you walk up to the fence super quick then walk away. Your suddenly hit it the back of your head with a football. You run away because your embarrassed. You run under a tree and start to cry because of the shun in your head. A tall guy walks up to you and kneels down next you and apologizes millions of millions of times and gives you a hug and he ask for you phone and types an apologize into your notes and also adds his number into your phone.

Vikk: You and your best friend were going to play mine craft online with people. A notification shows up on your screen. vikkstar123. You continue to play until your screen goes red. You have died! Shows up on your screen. You yell in frustration. Another notification shows up. A new message from vikkstar123. "Hey sorry I killed you!!" You respond saying it was fine. Vikki sends a phone number to text. You are kinda scared to message it, you do anyway! Vikk is your new best friend!

Jj: You were at a band concert, not with your friend because she got sick and couldn't go. You were right around the front row. There was A ton of people drinking behind you. You weren't gonna drink people you have to drive home. They guys behind you were screaming and carrying on. You lean back in your seat. You feel a cold rush run down your back. It was beer that someone spilled on your back. You stand up angry ready to punch someone. You turn around and look at this sweet looking guy which was Jj. You couldn't be mad so you sat back down. He taps your shoulder and says I'm sorry I didn't mean to spill that on your. I'll pay for your shirt. You shake your head no and turn around. Jj taps your shoulder again and hand you his phone and he has a new contact to type in with a question mark next to it. You give your phone to him and he types it in.

Ethan: You were in the store buying new football stuff. A few boys were next to you creating a scene and you pick up your size shoe and a new pair of socks. The guys follow you to the jerseys. You pick out a Chelsea. A some what tall guys says behind you. Good choice. You turn around and smile a little bit at him and walk alway kinda weirded out. He walks up to where you check out and puts pounds on the counter and pays for your stuff to. You were confused but thankful. I'm Ethan he says as his friends aww in the background. He ask for your phone and types his number into it. Ethan walks always shortly after that.

Callux: You were working at the football field dome checking in and out people. A group of guys walk in. A tall handsome guy walks up to the desk your sitting at and ask to rent it out. You hand him the paper to feel out. He feels it out and tells the boys to go in and he will be in in just a second, your really pretty. Callux walks into the field and about 3 hours later comes out all sweaty and has a bloody nose. He ask for tissues and you give him the box to take as many as he wants. Callux looks at you and smiles. You know how I'll repay you. He smiles and looks at you. You don't have to you smile a little. He ask for your phone and types in a phone number. Call me he says before walking out. Good way to end my shift at work.

Short update :( I'm gonna try to make it longer next time. :(