~ Introduction ~

(Hey guys, IM TRYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND PROBABLY LESS CLICHE, hopefully. Any ways, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH)

"LET'S F*CK SHIT UP" After that there was loud music and lots of talking.

I can't hear myself think even if I try to block out the sounds. My parents weren't going to be home for another month, so I expect this to happen every day. It's already been one week since this has been happening.

Whenever her friends talk to me more than her, she send me to my room like a kid before she embarrassed me. She lets me have a friend over so I have company.

We both come upstairs into my room and sit down on the bed.

"You do know that every time she tells you to go into your room is because she's jealous right? I mean like she's cool and all but I just never really liked her." My best friend, Dan, starts ranting.

"Well I'm hungry, I'll be downstairs, just wait for me and don't get raped." He chuckled at my advice and stood up with me to hug me.

"Just in case you die. RIP VIOLET DANVERS." He winked at me and we both started laughing.

I went down the stairs until I got shoved by a colourful haired boy.

"Ugh, watch where you're goi-"

"Hey chill, wait, aren't you Alice's sister? You guys are also the same age, am I right? But you are hotter than her, wow." He stared at me like I was a creature or something.

He looked like he probably had a ton of tattoos but he probably thought I was a drug addict or something along the lines of that. He looked a little familiar but not to the point I'll say hi.

He wore black skinny jeans, a Metallica t-shirt, a flannel, and black converse, totally not intimidating or naqhqnjankeudbrKam.

I didn't say anything to him, I just moved along. He was kind of hot but I remember Dan told me about these people called FuckBoys who break people hearts.

Im re uploading this book because the other one sucks a lot.

HEY GUYS :)

THIS WAS MADE TO BE SHORT, I PROMISE, I DID THIS ON PURPOSE

Here's a new book because all my other books seem very weird but I will continue them, I promise.

Bye guys :3 I LOVE YOU GUYS TO JUPITER AND BACK.

~ Majestically5sos