(1D) Harry Styles

I rush home and undress once in my room, wrapping a towel around myself. There's nothing like a nice cold shower after school. I go to the restroom and turn on the water, waiting for the room to get nice and steamy. Before I close the bathroom door, I hear a knock coming from my bedroom. Rolling my eyes, I wrap the towel tighter around my body and head over to open the door.

My brother's best friend, Harry is standing there leaning on the door frame, his long hair brushed back. I feel myself blush as his eyes take in my body and I sort of coward behind the door, ashamed of my figure. "What do you want?" I ask.

"Uhhh, George asked me to come and ask if you could let me borrow your phone charger?" He asked. His accent was undescribably delicious and it made me warm all over.

"Of course." I said turning around to yank thew charger from the power socket and hand it over to him. "Here you go."

"Thanks." He waved and walked down the hall to my brother's room.

Sighing I rushed back to the restroom and step into the nice hot water. As I stand there, he's all I can think of. My body gets warm, whether from the water or from my thoughts, but I fell much warmer from down there. Lost in thought I jump at the sound of Harry's voice.

"Mind if I join you in there?" He asks, his body completely unclothed and his hair hanging loosely over his face.

"My brother. . ." I start to say.

"Took care of it." He winks as he steps into the shower with me.

I don't even bother asking how as Harry's hands run up and down my body. His lips come down on mine and his tongue crashes ontop of mine. This is my first kiss. This is the first time I've ever been this close to a boy, especially a naked one.

I awkwardly clasp my hands around his neck, not knowing what else to do. The only thing I'm aware of is the warmth of his lips, his hands massaging my bare breasts, and the hot water raining down on us. I'm not aware of his intentions when he asks me to turn around and bend over, but I comply anyway.

His length is suddenly forced inside of me and I scream in pain, tears rushing down my cheeks, blending in with the water already on my face. He stays inside of me for a second until I'm used to it and then starts going in and out faster and faster. I start to like it after awhile, wanting more and more of the feeling this causes me. The more he does it, the more my senses shut off until the only things I'm aware of is the feeling of his penis sliding in and out, the sound my butt makes when it meets his thighs, and the occasional slap of his hand on my butt. I feel my breats jumping up and down to his rhythm. Now I know for sure that the water isn't what's causing my warmth. Finally he slides out of me for the last time. I stand up and turn to look at him longingly.

"You can't possibly be done. I want more." I wrap my hand around his dick and gently tug at him.

He grunts, then slides his hands around my waist, down my butt and in between my thighs, slipping his fingers inside of me. "We'll continue this but not now. Your brother will come back any minute." With that he slipped out of the shower as quietly as he had come, leaving me alone.

-----------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to ThatBritishBanana