Chapter 17 (you know time crawls on)

Allison's POV.

It's been about a week since the party and I haven't talked to Seth. I sigh and set down my book. There's a knock on my door before Patrick walks in. "Hey you" he says sitting down beside me. "Hi Patrick..." I say and look up to meet his worried eyes. "Are you ok? You've been in your room all day" he asks worriedly. Before I can respond the rest of the guys all come in and flop on my bed.

"Allison!!!" Joe yells happily crushing me in a hug. "Joe!!" I giggle hugging him tighter. "So what's been up with you?" Pete asks. I sigh once again and Andy puts his arm around my shoulders, comforting me. "It's just that since the party Seth hasn't talked to me at all. I messaged him but he hasn't responded and I'm worried I did something to upset him." I explain.

"Well I don't think you did anything wrong so he has no reason to be upset with you" Andy says and the guys all nod in agreement. "How about we take you out and just have a fun day?" Patrick states and instantly Pete and Joe jump up with excitement. I laugh before agreeing and before I know it were in the cars heading to the beach.

"OK so Jack and Alex are gonna come to. I know you have been wanting to meet them so I invited them to come" Pete tells me. "Omg really!?! I'm gonna meet one half of ALL TIME LOW!?!?" I exclaim letting out my inner fan girl. Pete chuckles and nods his head. "Well its a good thing I decided to bring my ATL pullover" I say with a grin and pulling the sweater from my bag.

"Let's stop for lunch. What do you guys-" Patrick starts to ask but gets cut off by Pete. "Pizza!!! I want pizza!!" "Dude you just had leftover pizza for breakfast. Let's get burgers and hot dogs" Joe offers and we all agree. "Ill get a veggie burger though" Andy says. "OK guys shush for a moment I'm ordering" Patrick says waving his hand. "Is Patrick Italian? He talks with his hands a lot" I giggle earning a glare from Patrick, which causes me to laugh even more.

"Hey its not as bad as the one time. We were in a interview and Patrick was putting a wiener in my hair!" Joe laughs. "That's not what was happening!" Patrick exclaims with a red face. "Um sir? How may I help you?" The girl asks from the speaker. We all laugh as Patrick orders food. When we pull up to the window to get our food the girls face is as red as a tomato. "Have a good day sir" she says awkwardly handing us the last of our food. Once we leave we all start laughing.
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I flop down on my bed exhausted. I feel my eyelids about to droop shut when a sudden knock on my door jerks me back to reality. "Come in" yawn. "Hey kiddo, sorry to wake you up" Patrick says with an apologetic smile. "It's ok" I laugh. "So what's up?" I ask sitting up, so I don't fall asleep. "Well... I signed you up for school." Patrick states. Oh... Yea school. I forgot about that. Summer vacation ends tomorrow. "Oh. Well what school? And what did you put my last name as?" I ask, questions shooting out of my mouth. Patrick chuckles before answering "Centennial Secondary school and Stump"

Allison Stump.

"Thanks Dad" I whisper before the darkness takes over.

__________________________________

Sorry that's short, Some of it got deleted and I just ended it their. Btw sorry for the long wait I know it's been.. Centuries  :p But I've been busy with school. I'll try to update as  soon as I can

Stay Happy not crappy~ J.G

Stay Strong Stay beautiful~ Wale

Be yourself, not everyone else ~ Me :)