My Little Secret

They have a saying "you can't keep a secret for life". And I'm afraid to face the day that my secret will explode like a nuclear bomb and totally wreck my innocent life.

Want to know my secret?

I Am A Sex Slave By My Own Uncle!

Do you know the feeling? Shit! All you can do is lay down and cry your heart out!

I know, much more stories are worst. Worst than my experience. But do you know what makes things worst on my part? I Am being his Sex Slave by my fucking uncle since I was in grade 3! Fucking grade 3! And where Am I now? I am in my 4th year of college. Fuck that truth! How long it could be?

And what's hurt the most? I need to live with it. There's no escape.

The reason why I can't go far from him is that. I don't want to break my family. The happy family that we have. He is the one that sustaining my studies, he is the one who helps my parents, he is the one who is trusted the most. The person that everyone can lean on. Who Am I to break all of it? Who am I? I'm nothing.

One more thing, he got all the pictures of me naked and harrassed, hard and soft copies. Who wouldn't be afraid of that? And now Im thinking, do I have some conscience left? I am thinking, Who am I right now if all of this things didn't really happen. I don't know and i don't have an idea.

I can't tell this to my family, I'm sure it was a big trouble. A very Big one!

I can't share this to my friends, It's so embarrassing!

I can't talk about it to by boyfriend, how could I? Tell me!