Present Time

Present Time..

"Out of space again Missy?" I'm back to reality when someone poke me from behind. It's my boyfriend. We are now in the office . Yes! we are office mates.

"I'm just thinking." and I smiled at him. A smile that he will never know the reason behind. A smile that I will keep forever just for my self.

"You're over thinking again. C'mon let's have a lunch together." I stand up and grab his hands. I hold it tightly. The way that he will never know the reason behind.

Do you know what happened to me after I graduated from college?

I got a job. More than I think I could have. More than I expected that I deserve. My uncle died. In his funeral yes I cried. Not because I'm longing for him but because I'm happy that my fucking miserable life finally ended. Who wouldn't? I supposed to have a party after the burial. 

That's how much I hated him. I really hated him to death. But I hate my self more.

About the pictures? I deleted and scratched them into pieces.

I have a good life now.

Good than I thought.

But more miserable than I deserve. Because keeping this big fucking secret for lifetime is the most miserable thing that I will going to carry up to my grave.

I'm Missy and this is my Fucking Miserable Life.