The Packs?

JENELLE'S POV

I wake up late as usual. l walk in the game room to only see to see Trevor playing Black Opps II an Scott yelling which way to true and not turn.

"About time sleepy head. We're all going dirt bike riding and want you to come with. So go get dressed!" Trevor is a 'secret motocross star like myself. But unlike him I have to poses as a man or I can't compete in the competitions.

"Okay give me half an hour and I'll be ready!"

I ran off and got my bag that's hidden in the back of my closet. Put my hair I an high bun on top of my head an got my keys. My dad knows I race with my brothers but has no idea I compete competently. I tried when I was younger and my mom was still alive, but after she died he was worry his little girl would get hurt and leave him. Even though she couldn't help it he still doesn't want us to leave him. Even after all this time he still isn't the same.

I learned after she pasted away that when a mate dies that the other mate usually dies. By commenting suicide or if they don't do that they will go rouge. It's messed up that one event can change a persons life. But there are some ups to being an Alpha or of the Alpha family is if you lose your mate that the Moon Goddess blesses you with a new one or as some call it a 'replacement mate'. After I was done getting ready with took a shorter amount that usual I went down stair to see my dad talking to someone.

#$%^&*CONVERSATION#$%^&*

'No none of them have found them yet.'

'Really I would think that such a strong sent like their would attracted them sooner than other? ' I couldn't see the mans face but I could feel the power coming off him like I do with my Dad. But still a great amount. The unusual thing is that I don't feel intimated by him at all.

'Yeah , so would have I but that hasn't been the case more like keep them away. Don't get me wrong I want all of them to find their mates but I've kind of liked having them around all the time but I want them to find their mates, have pups, and grow old together. It wasn't far what happen to their mom but they should live a full life with their mates and not half like I did.'

'Did you ever find the wolves that did it?' 'I found their Alpha and ripped him the spreads and was not lenient on his Luna either. She didn't deserve to live and neither did he I should have kill the hole pack with my bear hands. But I was lenient and just ripped them limb from limp.'

'I thought that's what I heard was right that your wolf and you combine and killed the two cold blood by yourselves.'

'Oh yeah I did I went crazy for about a month an left the kids with my parents. But I'm good now. I just hope this move was the best thing for us. My wolf is a lot better now that we're out of that house. I couldn't take a run without being reminded of Tara.'

'I wish I could say I understand but I can't. An to tell you the truth I'm glad I don't. I don't know if I could live without Annabeth.'

'So how do you feel about stepping down as alpha Tom?'

'Glad it a weight of my my shoulders. But I don't know if Jake will want the Beta position or not he's only 18.'

'Yes I know the same here I don't know if that's what they want but we have to give it up eventually.'

'Yeah, their going to be fine.'

:;()$&@ END OF CONVERSATION:;()$&@

I chose that time to walk in to see a man about Dad's age, height, and powerful. I could tell he was Alpha Tom.

"Oh hello? Which one of your lovely daughters is this? No no let me guess Jenelle right?" I could tell he was nerves and ever statement came out as more of a question.