HEARTLESS

I think it's safe to say that this place is pretty crappy. Not that I don't deserve it though. After all those murders, they finally caught up with me. Well, they caught "THE Red Queen" I'm just Taylor ruby, that girl with that one crazy achieving mother that woke up dead without her heart! I'll explain later, right now I have to figure out why that redhead is smiling at me. I gave an awkward smile, and slowly waved. Yeah, for a criminal I'm still a huge geek. He was starting to come over, and my heart was beating really hard. Yeah, I'm beyond scared! (?):hey there beautiful. What are you in here for? Should I really be telling someone about such a touchy subject? Well, he looks harmless in a funny kind of way. And besides, he's in here for a reason. (Taylor): um...I k-killed my mother. I really don't- , (?):me too! See, we have so much in common already! I couldn't help but giggle a little. I've seen sneezing baby pandas, but this is kind of adorable. (?):I'm Jerome. Jerome valeska. (Taylor): I'm ruby. Well, I'm Taylor ruby! And your the famous "mommy murderer" right? Oh, wow! Jerome gave off a confident smile. (Jerome): I already have an infamous name out there? I nodded. Then he studied me. Like he was figuring something out. Its like he's seen me...oh SHIT. (Jerome): RED QUEEN, RIGHT? I slowly nodded, my awkward smile again. (Jerome):oh, lots of people heard about you. You took out your mom's heart, and decapitated those waitresses! And your catchphrase, "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" That brings tears of joy. Say, are you always this awkward? I raised an eyebrow at that remark. (Jerome): c'mon, I have some...friends, who'd want to meet you. He grabbed my hand and we walked over. (Jerome):you know this place is really dangerous to someone as pretty as you. I can offer you some protection. (Taylor): REALLY? Your such a gentleman, thank you. (Jerome): but, you have to be mine. And mine only. I paused, a heavy blush on my face. This is getting a little heavy! May as well play along. (Taylor): are you trying to seduce me, Mr. Valeska? I smiled, and kissed his cheek. (Taylor):As a queen, I must always keep a deal. I winked, and then continued in the direction we were going. (Jerome): your a bad one, Queenie! I turned around, a seductive smirk on my face. (Taylor): maybe.