Over/Under Hyped Superstars and Divas.

There's a lot of superstars and divas that are wayyyy over rated and hyped.

CM Punk and Aj Lee ( They are just self explanatory. Aj seemed to think she was the diva. Punk idk I was never really a fan of his.)

John Cena ( I use to be a big fan until Roman Reigns came along, I don't like the character anymore. I like John outside the ring.)

Paige (she hasn't really done anything to make me like her. Don't get offended.)

Nikki Bella (She's my favorite but I don't think she's the best diva ever. That title goes to Layla, Beth, Michelle, Lita and Trish.

And there's a lot of superstars and divas that are under hyped/underrated.

Naomi ( She's the best athletic diva today. No matter how many times wwe does her wrong she always stays positive.)

Tamina ( wwe isn't using her in the right way. They never did. When she was ajs bodyguard it was just bad. Tamina shouldn't have to guard anyone.)

Brie Bella ( Yeah I know she's leaving soon to start a family but wwe should give her a good storyline before she's gone.)

Dean Ambrose ( Idk he just deserves more imo.)

Big E ( he needs a character change.)

Becky Lynch (Not a fan but I can see her doing great things but it hasn't happened yet.)

Roman Reigns (Idk I don't even have a reason for him.)

The whole mens locker room ( Not including Seth Rollins.)

Sasha Banks: She's great in the ring and one day she'll be a great divas champ after Naomi of course.)

This is just my opinion. If you get offended just don't read it. It'll save me energy to not having to got off on someone for stating MY opinions on who I think is overrated and who's not.